Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Herald Class 1A Media Rankings 8/30/2021
^I'm afraid you may be right Ram. If people haven't got vaccinated by now odds are most probably won't and the higher the % of unvaccinated people in any community is going to prolong the Delta variant devastating our communities and our state...though Kentucky is doing better than some other southern states. Also it increases the odds of Covid mutating into another variant that God forbid could even be worse than the Delta variant.

There will be games played in September and the first few weeks of October but there will undoubtedly be a lot of cancelations all across the Commonwealth. However, I'm hoping with the Delta variant being so contagious its spread through our communities and state will peak sometime in the next few weeks and we can get back to somewhat normalcy by the 2nd half of October. Hopefully I'm wrong and the schools can stay open and the kids get to play football on Friay nights. I really feel for the kids, this damn virus has dragged on for a year and a half now and I'm really hoping the kids can sooner rather than later get to experience normal high school years like we all did.