Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
(09-25-2021, 02:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Didn’t Grand Ole Putin’s have Congress first two years?  What happened then?  Did Trump get his funding?

Every President fights challenges.  I know snowflakes believe the Dear Leader should never be challenged.

Every time you suggest that migrants are the primary issue with spreading Covid you are making a bigoted statement. Period. It’s not true.  You’re just repeating lies from Conservative hoopleheads like Ron Desantis.

“ about one-third of unvaccinated citizens believe foreigners traveling to the U.S. are the cause of the increase in coronavirus infections, according to an Axios-Ipsos survey published Aug. 3.

But there's no evidence to support these types of accusations. While it is true that people entering the country without permission could be contributing to the overall number of Covid-19 cases — as has been the case recently in McAllen, Texas — experts believe the impact of these cases does not make a difference in the American health situation.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/no-s...s-rcna1656

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/15/103741046...id-vaccine

People applying to immigrate to the U.S. will have to show they've been vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of a required medical exam, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services says. The new policy takes effect on Oct. 1.
If you have forgotten, you can search this forum and find where I criticized Trump for signing spending bills that McConnell negotiated that did not include funding for a border wall. I debated the issue with JetPilot and TRT. Trump should have shut the federal government down until funding for the wall was included in his first two years in office. That was the biggest mistake that Trump made, IMO.

Every time you lie by calling me a bigot you are violating BGR rules. You are deliberately lying in your response, as you so often do.

I specifically said that those who have COVID are much more likely to have contracted it from an American citizen rather than an illegal alien. That is no reason to make unconstitutional demands on American citizens to wear masks and to be vaccinated while not requiring the same thing of illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease. Both should be subject to the same requirements for vaccinations and masks. You cannot logically argue that point.

If you continue to call me a bigot, then I will report your posts. We need a diversity of opinions for this forum to thrive. Lies and name calling do not move us toward that goal. Please follow the BGR, as Westside requested in the thread above. Thank you in advance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes - by Hoot Gibson - 09-25-2021, 02:46 PM