Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office
Democrats do not seem to understand the concept of a metaphor. This thread reminds me of when Democrats argued that Sarah Palin denoting states vulnerable for flipping to Republican control with bullseyes constituted threats of violence against Democrat candidates.
Sorry, The Outsider, for lumping you in with the Democrats. I realize that you are a straight party-line voter* and not a Democrat. No offense intended.

Most Republicans will understand that Bannon is suggesting that the winning Republican presidential candidate in 2024 must have a plan ready to purge his or her administration of far left wing Democrats and RINOs in key positions. By "purge," I mean fire, terminate, demand resignations, etc. By "terminate" I mean to let go, fire, or demand resignations. Not having such a plan in place, along with a team to execute it, was one of Trump's biggest mistakes in 2017. By "execute," I mean to peacefully implement the plan.

*Except for Donald J. Trump
Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office - by Hoot Gibson - 10-03-2021, 01:11 PM