Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia goes RED in a huge way!
(11-10-2021, 09:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 02:59 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 10:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 10:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Actually in today's GOP, i would be classified as a liberal conservative.
If you were in today's GOP, you would be classified as a RINO.

A RINO in today's world is anyone who disagrees with Trump.
You don't have to be a RINO to disagree with Trump. I disagree with him on a lot of things. You don't have to be a RINO to support Joe Biden either. In fact, I would argue that supporting Joe Biden's anti-American policies disqualifies an individual from being able to make a legitimate claim to RINO status. It certainly disqualifies them from claiming to be a conservative or a patriot.

Anyone who is supportive of this president and some of what he advocates for can't be a patriot?   However, Trump supporters can be patriots, right???
My post was written clearly. Your characterization of my post was deliberately inaccurate. As I said, supporting Joe Biden's anti-American policies disqualifies one from claiming to be a conservative or a patriot. There are probably some Biden policies that are mutually beneficial to the national interests of both China and the United States, but my guess is that Biden is more popular among China's ruling class than he is with the American public.
Messages In This Thread
Virginia goes RED in a huge way! - by jetpilot - 11-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: Virginia goes RED in a huge way! - by Hoot Gibson - 11-11-2021, 11:20 AM