Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘I’m Done’: Trump Threatened to Destroy GOP in Temper Tantrum Over Election Loss
(11-12-2021, 01:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 10:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Wave after wave, bozo after bozo starts a lie, writes a book, files a dossier, starts a rumor, spins a yarn, twists the truth, fakes an investigation and you bite on every last one of them.

You believe an ancient book of fables written by goat herders who plagiarized their mythical tales from other religions in order to start their own. I wouldn't be criticizing Outsider for quoting REAL people who we know exists.

I don't know what you're talking about, and I would say that makes two of us--- But I do believe the inerrant Word of God. Scholar after scholar, atheist after atheist have come forth across time to deny the Trinity and the sovereignty of God and they like you, have been 100% wrong.

The etymology associated with the term antichrist is worth noticing where matters of eternal consequence are concerned. You are not just an unbeliever. You are against Christ. If you were to die today with the mindset you display here, you would spend eternity suffering for your arrogance. Now whether you choose to accept that outwardly means not a lot to me, because I know inwardly you are aware of the truth.
ROMANS Chap 1   ---the apostle Paul speaking---

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You obviously think your over the top bravado where it comes to blasphemy is impressive in some way. In fact it is not. The only person you're fooling is yourself and even then it's more like you've talked yourself into it for the moment, cause nobody else is buying it. I know I don't. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘I’m Done’: Trump Threatened to Destroy GOP in Temper Tantrum Over Election Loss - by TheRealThing - 11-12-2021, 07:24 PM