Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another midterm worry for Biden White House: probes and impeachment attempts
(01-18-2022, 11:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 09:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The GOP is going down the same path that the Dems did with Trump, and once again, Democracy will be the loser.  Then again, maybe they really think they can oust him from office and they prefer Harris as President???
. You really are a liberal hack.

I absolutely do not want to see a second Trump term, despite the widespread voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. Trump is the only serious potential Republican candidate who might manage to lose to a Democrat in 2024 and having another Democrat in the White House following Joe Biden would be a disaster for this country.

"Holding a traitor accountable for his crimes is not the path that Democrats went down with Trump"
"the widespread voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. "

I honestly thought you were a step above believing these outlandish lies that Trump, Carlson and his cult of crazies spew that are trying to take over the GOP and form an Authoritarian type of Government. 

I'm hearing some good things are going on behind the scenes from some prominent Republicans to regain control of the Party, but they are facing a tough battle.
You aren't hearing anything from any Republican from the sites you link to much less "behind the scenes" lol. But fill us in on all the Republicans you are going to vote for in the 2022 Republican rout lol. We keep waiting. Clown.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson