Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
2022 State Champion Predictor Thread
(05-31-2022, 09:40 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 04:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville will win Class A they will be as loaded as they have ever been. Top 3 team in Class A through 4A
As much as I enjoy ol’ Jets unbridled enthusiasm, Pikeville will have some major question marks this season. First and foremost replacing what is possibly the best QB in the programs history. Apparently Raceland and Hazard have loaded up and have the Panthers square in their sights. I do think defensively the Panthers could be even better this year, which is a good starting point for early in the season while trying to get a new QB ready for November. But in saying that, I think there is a QB on the roster that is more than capable of filling the role nicely. Getting closer everyday to finding out.
I like your cautious enthusiasm tempering my unbridled enthusiasm. If Duty is QB and is as good on the football field as he is on the baseball diamond, he will be a star. Also have S Wright and the kid from Pike Central, so many options. Studs all over the field on both sides of the ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Micro-Brew
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 State Champion Predictor Thread - by jetpilot - 05-31-2022, 01:09 PM