Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-16-2022, 06:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 12:40 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I like to see Haddix win but I’d almost like to see Corbin get them a title.  If they were 15-0 last year you wouldn’t see all this crying going on.  Johnson Central was pretty dang good.  Get over yourselves.

I’ll say this one more time, it’s not about losing to JC, it’s about being wholly unprepared to play them and not utilizing the talent we had at all.  The fact that one 4 star recruit lost his scholarship offer from UK because he wasn’t utilized and the other transferred to another school because he seen the writing on the wall should start giving some of you some insight as to what has been posted on here.  JC wasn’t just good last year they’re always a great team and always prepared, a very solid program.  It’s not about losing it’s about coaching, daddy ball, and trying to convince people that there was a game plan to win but the kids didn’t listen…

Correct!!!

Taking absolutely nothing away from JC. They were a very good team, weell prepared, and executed the gameplan to perfection. They deserved what they earned.

But I stand by my statement from months ago, had Corbin been coached by football minds like Bossdaddy,  Bull Got Out and TD Hounds from the beginning of spring practice, Corbin would have beaten JC by two TDS or more.  Corbin's coaches knew for months they would be meeting JC for the regional title but they failed to formulate an effective gameplan to get the job done because politics and their own individual coaching agendas were more important than the team's ultimate success.  It may not be a popular opinon but it is what it is.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, HighViz, TD Hounds
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by Old School Hound - 05-17-2022, 01:07 PM