Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biden recession, is it already here?
(07-03-2022, 12:59 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 10:27 PM)I The Outsider Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 01:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: All Democrats really wanted was to keep a credible candidate OUT of the White House so the rabid left could be free to do as they please.

There were no credible candidates to choose from in the last election.  Let's hope that we get at least one in 2024.  I believe things are trending that way, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The ONLY credible candidate was hijacked with collusion by a crooked Clinton campaign in 2016 and framed by the national media in 2020.  There has yet to be any type reckoning for that or the fact that the presidents son sat on a foreign oil board, a country which we have poured billions of dollars into, and received  substantial payments for it, or the fact that numerous members of congress hold substantial interest in foreign oil and / or shipping said oil here.  Bury your head in the sand all you want, push partisan politics continually but some of us know 20 years ago a bunch of people would’ve been in handcuffs and PRESIDENT TRUMP wouldn’t have been one of them…If some type of retribution doesn’t happen after the midterms where people start going to jail, Republicans included then I’ll know some of my fears are true, they’re all in it together…

Trump has committed more crimes than even the Clinton crime family, and it's not even close.  The only thing that may keep him out of jail is scared politicians afraid that they can't win their next election without his cult's vote.
Messages In This Thread