Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-21-2022, 03:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^You are brainwashed by her just like you are brainwashed by every other liberal shoved down your throat. Textbook liberal mind virus. Then you try to say we don't like her because we don't know her lol. Frankly it makes you sound dumb at worst and full of sh!t at best. And I like you OSH, I really do. I know 10x more about Hillary than I need to know, to know GB summed her up perfectly.
When you only trash people who don't share your worldview, you are the problem and not them. That's common sense 101 and you are powerless to realize it. That is you in a nutshell OSH. Even though I like you I would never believe a word you say. If you told me the sun was out I would have to look and see for myself lol.

There you go again, as RWR told Mondale.  I'm not going to reciprocate the insults. Can't we all dicuss issues with name-calling? If not, I'll just stick to the sports forum. I like to think we all genuinely believe the things we do but just have differences of opinion on what's best for the country. That's all.

Also. I thought I had heard every criticism ever levied at Hillary by the right-wing crowd. But the "she doesn't know how to hold a baby" was a new one for even me. That was really funny and made me genuinely laugh out loud. I love to laugh. It's a good thing and it's healthy. Made my day. LOL If you can find a video of that I'd love to watch it. Hoot posted something a year or so ago about his Satan(Biden) touching little girls. I watched his videos for thirty minutes and not once could I detect anything inappropriate. People see what they want(or expect) to see, I guess.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by Old School Hound - 12-21-2022, 11:00 PM