Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Consult Poll(Dec 20): Trump Leads by 15 Point Over Desantis
(12-28-2022, 05:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Honestly considering what a third election and second term for Trump would actually look like should make any reasonable person shudder. By 2020 the endless dog-piling which characterized the Trump Presidency had been perfected to art form, let alone what one might expect to see the next time around. MAYBE DeSantis has the chin for it. But even with dogged determination and a military-esque sense of purpose and his obviously superior ability to communicate and prosecute a complex line of thought, I can't see things things turning around to any appreciable degree.

I loved Trump's insistence on trade agreements, especially with China and Mexico. And his border policies. And his defense policies. And his economic policies. And his energy policies. I agree his crowning achievement were his SC picks. But I just don't know what to start to expect if he should be elected again.

Loved all of Trump's policies. That's why the establishment is trying to destroy him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning Consult Poll(Dec 20): Trump Leads by 15 Point Over Desantis - by jetpilot - 12-29-2022, 03:48 AM