Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Get Rid Of Annoying Skateboarders?
Okay, for some reason this past week, there have been 3 or 4 skateboarders that have felt the need to come skateboard at my apartment complex after school.

Usually I am at work, but on the days off, they show up between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM (after school).

Parking is very limited and finding a good spot is hard on any day. So after getting my oil changed I come home and park in the best spot in relation to my apartment. This is when I noticed the skateboarders. When I got out of my car they were complaining that I had parked in the way of their skateboarding.

Now, these kids were being complete idiots, trying to jump across the driveway over to a small bridge. This is idiotic because 1) they sucked and never landed a jump 2) they could have been hit by a car leaving the complex at any time and 3) there flying skateboards could have caused damage to any of the parked cars there.

So I went to the complex office to inform them of the skateboarders skating on the property...it wasn't just the sidewalks either, they were skating up and down the breezeways and trying to jump stairs.

No one was at the office, so I went back to my car and told the kids if they hit my car I was going to kick someone's ***, because I don't pay my rent every month to have a bunch of skateboarders ram dents into my car.

They left for a few minutes, but after I went back inside they resumed their moronic jumps. At one point I saw one of the kids fall and his skateboard went flying into another persons car.

Now, I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know what to do. Do I inform the management at the apartments about the skateboarders and see what they do (which is likely nothing), or do I call the cops the next time I see the skateboarders on the property? BTW, this is private property and if one of these kids is injured there may be a liability issue.

I didn't call the cops the other day because I didn't want to come out one morning and find my tires slashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Do I Get Rid Of Annoying Skateboarders? - by ComfortEagle - 03-14-2008, 02:13 AM