Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
letthebighogroot Wrote:Don't hurt in the least......Its called making a roster.........Look into it. Never once said he didn't get drafted. Got any NBA stats for him? Didn't think so. Pretty obvious that most of you Pike County posters don't like to deal with facts as they pertain to your hero. Seems that most do however like to take shots at other posters that post the FACTS. I have posted that Mr. May, if your talking about the high school level is in fact the best from the mountains. Pardon me if we have different opinions about the levels of college basketball and Mr. May's DI career.
Filling a roster, maybe. But did you or JR fill a NBA roster? Did you even get a chance to play at the NAIA level? You have your opinion, I have mine. To be honest, the two players have different styles of play, so I guess it would depend on which style you like the best. JR was a banger down low. Todd was more of inside outside player, depending on what happened each trip down the court.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by BasketBallonlyfan - 09-08-2008, 10:44 AM