Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
bulldogs rule Wrote:I remember that team they came down to Lawrence County and crushed us but I thought that the big Smith kid played on the 3rd grade team that year and also I dont remember the Korzep kid playing at all.If I remember correctley the backfield was Messer, Mckee, Robinson, and May. I beleive that Messer and Robinson only ran the ball one time and both ended in a touchdown and the rest of the time they were used as blocking backs. I have read stuff on the Messer kid but have not read anything on the McKee, May or the Robinson Kids have they moved or are they just not playing anymore?

Sammy Smith is a 5th grader, we did not play anyone last year so when you guys last saw Sammy he was in the third grade.

Bronson Korzep's mother passed away 2 years ago and his father is a single parent with on ein college, one in high school and then Brawny... Brawny had other things on his mind 2 years ago , and football was not one of them...He has since became an intricate part of the Russell Red Devils. He is the starting catcher on the 11 year old STATE team and plays basketball and does very well.

Jacob McKee is actually a 5th grader too and he is still in the JFL. He made the JFL cut with a good birthday. You will deal with him next year.

May is our QB and runs the offense very well, you may not hear much about him but he gets the job done and just when you forget about him,, he will either throw a TD or make a fantastic defensive stop..

Garion Robinson has been out due to broken wrist and played last week. He also had a broken patella in baseball season that knocked him out of the All-Stars.. He is a great kid and now that he is healthy he has been taking reps in the backfield to run every position....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Messages In This Thread
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008? - by DEVILOLOGIST - 10-04-2008, 11:27 AM