Poll: What channel are you watching?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fox News
0%
MSNBC
0%
CNN
54.55%
PBS
9.09%
CSPAN
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Democratic Party National Convention?
Beetle01 Wrote:How about showing me some evidence that this is not the McCain of old? Was it not last year him and Lieberman were opposing Bush. Most of his closest political friends are from the Democratic party.

Mccain is the only candidate who will get anything done if elected. Republicans will oppose every single piece of legislqation Obama puts out. His agenda is wayyyy to liberal.

It looks like Palin is going to be the VP candidate. This will probably makr the end of Obama's chances. Race still might be tight, but you are going to see a lot of Hillary supporters who were 50/50 on going for Obama or Mccain go for Mccain now. Most of those Hillary supporters were women. I think they will like Palin. I'm glad if its not Romney that it is her.

You do realize that, if McCain is elected, Republicans will not be in the majority in either House or Senate and, therefore, might be able to block legislation(maybe not depending on November), but not pass any without "across the aisle" help?
Messages In This Thread
The Democratic Party National Convention? - by thecavemaster - 08-29-2008, 03:45 PM