Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Milam, Death Valley's calling you out!
The Sniper Wrote:Siince your still new and yella behind the ears, the Sniper will take the time to break it down for ya 'X'. Brother paintball is not like a spelling bee where one mistake takes you out of the entire process! On the very day your talking about the Sniper won not one but TWO duels, had an enormous shootout where ONE little ol' Sniper took on four Yella Bellies, killed TWO OF THEM, and wounded the other TWO, including the phantom (the toughest Yella Belly of all) plus another kill in the final game, followed by a full frontal charge that saw the Sniper run head on within 10 foot of at least 8 Yella Bellies with guns blazing!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That chare will live in paintball folklure for generations to come! So I think the Sniper is the perfect person to show Milam how to kill Yellow Ones!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said...but no one told me we were keeping stats, I thought it was all for fun. I'm still just wondering why you talked so much smack about Milam and now its all about how you want him to be a Cowboy...But its OK you can have him, if he ever shows up....:yawn:
I think Im going to call my ole buddy Dr. Don:rockon: or maybe Pete Grisby. You can have your WYMT and we will take WPRG..
Messages In This Thread
Brian Milam, Death Valley's calling you out! - by phoeniXX - 02-19-2009, 01:07 AM