Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
the 1 the only Wrote:did anybody other than myself thinking KCC's coach didnt do so swell on the subs in the last couple of minutes esp when he had cox fouled out and leaving stamper in on defense with 4 fouls may have costed them as well but still a great game to watch

First of all, congrats to the dores on a game well played. And second, **** yes he didn't do worth a plug nickle on subs or at the end of the game. No way should a freshman have been handling the ball at such a crucial time. He relies on some players to do things that they have no business doing because said players daddy is sitting on the bench, which is a mistake in itself. That ball should have been in Logan Bartrums or Jarrod Amburgeys hand. The coach was out coached again. The calls were very bad all the way around I believe they are worse than the 14th region refs. Both teams played hard and played a good game. I thought it was in poor taste that none of PCC's players came to check on Stuart when he got hurt. At least when one of Perrys got hurt Jarrod Amburgey went and checked on him, and tried to help him up. And what was with the God posters? Was that you Aslan? Anyway seasons over and 22 and 9 record ain't bad. Good luck to the Dores, not that I think you'll get past Hazard, because I don't think you will if it comes to that. It just seems like Hazard could lose every game all season long and come in to win the right ones to take them to state. I hope, myself, that LCC wins it all now.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by boogieman - 03-06-2009, 09:43 AM