Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Crazy Horse Wrote:I agree, we need to quit with this thread but yeah Perry did get the advanyage of the calls in OT. I did not matter to me who won. I was just there to see a good game. But the and one and the foul on Stamper when he got a clean block was both horrible. I and one, they wouldn't even call that in the NBA. This game was the best game that I have ever watched besides the Perry Hazard game when Daniel Combs hit that buzzard shot.

Stamper did have a clean block. it was obvious. Cox didn't commit 5 fouls either but the refs called them so it useless to argue about it now. By the way, maggard din't have his beast of the east game as everyone thought. jordan amis won the game for them and Maggard played a mediocre game again. luckily he was on the winning side. Has he even been rated in the region? They beat hazard in the district but he will have to play a heck of a lot better than he did against Knott to beat hazard in the finals of the region. How many free throws did he miss against knott? if he had hit them knott wouldn't have had the opportunity for OT. Again you better thank Jordan Amis for stepping up.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by Blocked Shot - 03-07-2009, 11:06 PM