Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mediocre not good enough for kapos..
please tell me whats wrong with average. sheldon clarks cheer coach told her team they probably wouldnt compete at kapos because they were a "mediocre" team. this was after she made the entire team run at the beginning of practice for "things they did wrong at fridays game" she had "left the paper at home but she knew all their names were on it". How much sense does it make to punish them if you dont tell them what they did wrong? how can they correct it if they dont even know what it was? then at the end of practice she made two girls run because they had given blood the day before and were unable to practice because of it. all three who had given blood showed up for practice planning on just taking it easy..but coach got mad and told all of them to call their parents 'cause practice was cancelled. she told them no one was commited to the team because those girls had given blood earlier. the next day she made two of them run (the third donor didnt even tell her she had given blood because she was afraid) because they didnt tell her in advance that they were going to give blood, so she could have cancelled practice. she has a very talented team. i cant understand why she couldnt have went ahead and had practice. this is a perfect example of why cheerleaders are stereotyped the way they are. i mean, how dare those girls try to help save lives when they knew they had cheer practice. Set the standard, coach.
Messages In This Thread
Mediocre not good enough for kapos.. - by cheer~mom - 09-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Mediocre not good enough for kapos.. - by phs1986 - 09-30-2009, 10:22 PM