Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North Carolina Tar Heels
9.80%
Kentucky Wildcats
90.20%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11) North Carolina @ (4) Kentucky 12/5
leecoukfan Wrote:I hope that the Wildcats can work out most of their imperfections against UNC-Asheville because they're gonna need to play an excellent low tunover game in order to have a chance at winning this game! This will be their first time playing a Final Four caliber team and its going to be extremely tough!

Probable Starters for the TarHeels:
G Larry Drew II 6'2'' 180 So
G/F Marcus Ginyard 6'5'' 210 Sr
F/G Will Graves 6'6'' 240 Jr
F Ed Davis 6'10'' 225 So
F Deon Thompson 6'9'' 245 Sr

North Carolina is a big and talented team just like the Wildcats! The two big men for the Tar Heels are both averaging nearly a double-double so Patterson and Cousins are gonna have their hands full on offense and defense! The Depth of the Tar Heels is just as good if not better than UK, they normally use a 10-11 man rotation so they're going to be able to keep their starters fresh and still produce! Tyler Zeller is their top scoring bench player and he is also a big man at 7'0'' 240 averaging 11.2pts and 3.8rebs per game. So it will be fun to see how each team does down low in the paint on both ends of the floor! Marcus Ginyard is the heart and soul and also the senior leader of this team as well i think this will be a mismatch considering that Darius Miller will most likely guarding him. John Wall and Larry Drew should be a great matchup because they're both assist machines, Wall averaging 5.5 per game an Drew averaging 6.2 per game, Wall is faster and more athletic but it will be another good matchup in this game! Can't wait for this one to come around! Go Cats!!

Right now, since its a home game for the Wildcats im going to say that they'll win this one by 2 points in DOUBLE OVERTIME!!

I will agree with you on that they are big..But thy are very soft. THompson and Davis have gotten pushed around every game. Cousins and PPatt will push them around all day.
Messages In This Thread
(11) North Carolina @ (4) Kentucky 12/5 - by LWC - 11-30-2009, 04:55 AM
(11) North Carolina @ (4) Kentucky 12/5 - by pburgcatfan65 - 12-02-2009, 12:35 AM