Rate This Thread - Where is Howard going?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Essential Element
Liked 38 Times in 31 Posts
15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough
Default Where is Howard going?
I heard he was thinking about going to Pikeville College. That would b a waste of talent.
Send a private message to 15thRegionSlamaBamma Add 15thRegionSlamaBamma to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
When I know you will know.
Send a private message to HappyGilmore Add HappyGilmore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 07:09 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 469 Times in 293 Posts
BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryPride
Originally Posted by HappyGilmore
When I know you will know.

Thanks !
Send a private message to BelfryPride Add BelfryPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
I will say this one more time, because I don't believe I got the full meaning across when I said it the first time.

Doug had one school that he really wanted to go to, and 1-2 others that wouldn't have bothered him at all to attend. Three schools have offered, and they aren't the ones he wished to attend. There are 2-3 others that he has said he wouldn't mind playing at, and he is waiting them out. One to be a preferred walk-on, the other two would have to be full scholly or he isn't going. Then there is one, who has not offered him at all that I know he would attend, Easetern Kentucky University. That is the only school whose name I will mention in this post.

But he'll be alright, in college, in football if he chooses to play, and in life because he is that kind of kid. And he has family that will support him in whatever decision he makes.
Send a private message to HappyGilmore Add HappyGilmore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Liked 111 Times in 84 Posts
crazytaxidriver will become famous soon enoughcrazytaxidriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to crazytaxidriver Send a message via AIM to crazytaxidriver
Originally Posted by HappyGilmore
I will say this one more time, because I don't believe I got the full meaning across when I said it the first time.

Doug had one school that he really wanted to go to, and 1-2 others that wouldn't have bothered him at all to attend. Three schools have offered, and they aren't the ones he wished to attend. There are 2-3 others that he has said he wouldn't mind playing at, and he is waiting them out. One to be a preferred walk-on, the other two would have to be full scholly or he isn't going. Then there is one, who has not offered him at all that I know he would attend, Easetern Kentucky University. That is the only school whose name I will mention in this post.

But he'll be alright, in college, in football if he chooses to play, and in life because he is that kind of kid. And he has family that will support him in whatever decision he makes.
Thanks for all the info. I think the guy who started this thread wasn't on here when the other one was made.
Send a private message to crazytaxidriver Add crazytaxidriver to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sasquatch72 is an unknown quantity at this point
no matter where howard goes he will always be a great back, but i would say he'll end up at pikeville.
Send a private message to Sasquatch72 Add Sasquatch72 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Scout Team
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
15thRegionFan is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think he'll be a waste of talent wherever he goes. No matter where you go your always going to be playing against someone bigger, faster, and stronger than you. I'm with Happy, Doug will turn out fine in college, in football (if he chooses to play) and in life because he is a class act on and off the field! Good luck Doug!!
Send a private message to 15thRegionFan Add 15thRegionFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Essential Element
15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough
yeah i wasnt on here for the last Topic im sorry Happy i wouldnt have started it if i had known but thanks for answering it for me.

and 15th i didnt mean it like bashing him i think he is better then jones and I feel as if he should b getting offered scolarships to better schools such as Georgetown and not Pikeville College although they had one heck of a season but i would love for him to play at P-Ville so i could still watch him.
Send a private message to 15thRegionSlamaBamma Add 15thRegionSlamaBamma to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Scout Team
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
15thRegionFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 15thRegionSlamaBamma
yeah i wasnt on here for the last Topic im sorry Happy i wouldnt have started it if i had known but thanks for answering it for me.

and 15th i didnt mean it like bashing him i think he is better then jones and I feel as if he should b getting offered scolarships to better schools such as Georgetown and not Pikeville College although they had one heck of a season but i would love for him to play at P-Ville so i could still watch him.
Yeah I knew you wasn't bashing him lol Who would bash Doug Howard? haha
Send a private message to 15thRegionFan Add 15thRegionFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Essential Element
this is true 15th
Old 02-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JKWON33 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he'd be a good fit with the rest of the local talent Pikeville College is supposed to be receiving in this recruiting class. He'd receive a great ammount of playing time, but I know Doug will do what he feels is right. Good luck on whatever he may choose.
Send a private message to JKWON33 Add JKWON33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
panthermania is an unknown quantity at this point
He couldn't make a better choice than pikeville IMO.
Send a private message to panthermania Add panthermania to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pcbear17 is an unknown quantity at this point
he would be a great addition here, but hes gonna have some big shoes to fill on our team. (Pikeville)
Send a private message to pcbear17 Add pcbear17 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stunt101 is an unknown quantity at this point
wouldnt take much to fill those shoes
Send a private message to Stunt101 Add Stunt101 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Starter
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jayblackcat2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jayblackcat2006
He's awesome, will be a big part of Pikeville's program if he chooses to attend IMO.
Send a private message to jayblackcat2006 Add jayblackcat2006 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
spxdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Stunt101
wouldnt take much to fill those shoes
Obviously you haven't seen Pikeville Coll or the Mid South conference football.
Send a private message to spxdad Add spxdad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
panthermania is an unknown quantity at this point
No Kiddin.....It is a whole lot faster, bigger, and IMO better than High School Ball. It takes a superior high school athlete to go from high school to college. I am not saying Doug can't do it.....I am just saying that the shoes are very big...and he will have a time filling them.....But, I wouldn't have anybody but doug playing in that position for pikeville.
Send a private message to panthermania Add panthermania to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football