Rate This Thread - Bourbon County 34 Middlesboro 0.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-17-2012, 05:16 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 3,652 Times in 2,027 Posts
EKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really nice
Default Bourbon County 34 Middlesboro 0
Impressive shutout for the Colonels as they rip the Jackets.
Send a private message to EKUAlum05 Add EKUAlum05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-17-2012, 05:24 PM
State Champion

Liked 123 Times in 82 Posts
BellCoBobcats09 is on a distinguished road
Middlesboro's getting use to putting up those L's now days.
Send a private message to BellCoBobcats09 Add BellCoBobcats09 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Statistician
Liked 35 Times in 23 Posts
tazcat is an unknown quantity at this point
If I may ask Bellco2009 did a middlesboro fan pick on you as a kid or something cause you are always taking shots at middlesboro for some reason. I think we can all plainly see that big bad bell is the football king and middlesboro is in a downward trend that may or may not be back who knows, only time will tell. Bell will rip middlesboro this year and for years to come. Hey you are Bell County what do you care what Middlesboro does, just asking.
Send a private message to tazcat Add tazcat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 62 Times in 45 Posts
Daniel_BellCo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Daniel_BellCo Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel_BellCo
Originally Posted by tazcat View Post
If I may ask Bellco2009 did a middlesboro fan pick on you as a kid or something cause you are always taking shots at middlesboro for some reason. I think we can all plainly see that big bad bell is the football king and middlesboro is in a downward trend that may or may not be back who knows, only time will tell. Bell will rip middlesboro this year and for years to come. Hey you are Bell County what do you care what Middlesboro does, just asking.
congrats to bourbon county.. i really was hoping coach randy frazier could turn middlesboro around! i miss the close competitive games we had with mboro.. i am a bell county fan myself and i would love to see middlesboro get better i don't take shots at any team... and we don't consider our selfs the big bad bell county lol.. by the way its not the teams fault that we have some wild cranky fan posters on here! lol
Cats02 (08-17-2012)
Send a private message to Daniel_BellCo Add Daniel_BellCo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:40 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 1,016 Times in 792 Posts
LWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the rough
The Bourbon County defense has improved. Poor Middlesboro.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Sports Overtime is on a distinguished road
Middlesboro athletics is in shambles. The high school is a joke.
BellCoBobcats09 (08-18-2012), Cats02 (08-18-2012)
Send a private message to Sports Overtime Add Sports Overtime to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:59 AM
Starter
Liked 47 Times in 38 Posts
F.N.L. is on a distinguished road
Did anyone see the game? Seriously, Is Middlesboro that bad?
Send a private message to F.N.L. Add F.N.L. to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:31 AM
State Champion

Liked 123 Times in 82 Posts
BellCoBobcats09 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by F.N.L. View Post
Did anyone see the game? Seriously, Is Middlesboro that bad?
Yes and their getting worse. You know it's bad when players are leaving for Pineville.
Send a private message to BellCoBobcats09 Add BellCoBobcats09 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:37 AM
2011 56th District Champs

Liked 641 Times in 505 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
Wow, I didn't know that Middlesboro was that bad! Great game Colonels! Congrats!

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Cats02 is on a distinguished road
i talk to a coach this morning he did want to talk about the jackets to much, all he said is we got to get better. I said you cant get worse can you, he droped his name.lol
BellCoBobcats09 (08-18-2012)
Send a private message to Cats02 Add Cats02 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:46 AM
UNDER COVER

Liked 124 Times in 92 Posts
Backwoods is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BellCoBobcats09 View Post
Yes and their getting worse. You know it's bad when players are leaving for Pineville.
From what I hear,which may not be true at all,is that coach Roark,God rest his soul,let the program and player's attitudes get way out of hand. Coach Frazier is weeding out the bad attitudes and having to rebuild the program from the bottom up. Not only do you have to have talent and athleticism but you have to have a winning attitude and no one player is bigger than the team. From what I hear,the two that left for Pineville were head cases and coach Frazier dealt with it the right way. If that is right about those two then it won't take long for Pineville to be affected by it. Hopefully the Pineville staff will be able to help these young men to get straightened out. You never quit trying to help a kid but also you can't risk hurting the rest of the team and also losing your authority as a coach.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Creater123 is on a distinguished road
I usually just get on here to read never to comment, or to get into the little arguments. But when I saw people saying middlesboro is gonna suck for years and years to come it just blew my mind. This team is loaded with young talents. I saw there roster in the paper the other day, and I noticed that over half the team was sophomores. They are just young right now, and If you think they are going to suck for year and years to come you guys are dead wrong!
Send a private message to Creater123 Add Creater123 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:53 AM
2nd String
Liked 158 Times in 121 Posts
Gitback Coach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wow
Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
From what I hear,which may not be true at all,is that coach Roark,God rest his soul,let the program and player's attitudes get way out of hand. Coach Frazier is weeding out the bad attitudes and having to rebuild the program from the bottom up.
Randy Frazier is a good football coach, and I have every confidence that he will succeed at MHS. To deflect responsibility to a coach (now deceased) who has been gone for three years now, however, is not only a cop-out, but one done in VERY, VERY poor taste.

I think Coach Frazier would agree with me.
Send a private message to Gitback Coach Add Gitback Coach to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Scout Team
Liked 95 Times in 73 Posts
MHS Parent4Life is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sports Overtime View Post
Middlesboro athletics is in shambles. The high school is a joke.
Let's not get out of hand. Let's look at last year:

Boy's Basketball- beat Bell County and Harlan County to win District Championship.

Baseball- Beat Bell County 3 times and Harlan County twice, won the District Championship. Beat Knox Central and North Laurel to make it to the regional championship game.

Those are the only two other sports that matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bell County's Athletics Department is on probation from the KHSAA for using an ineligible player for 3/4 of a baseball season year before last. They had to fire their baseball coach because their team caused over 10K in damage to hotel rooms on a trip to Gatlinburg.

Middlesboro loses the season opener and now their whole athletic department is in shambles? I think you should rethink that statement.

Just because Kenny Roark has passed does not mean he dorsnt share in te blame for the state of the football team. All of the current juniors and seniors played for Roark and no one outside of the system knows what kind of negative effect that left.
Send a private message to MHS Parent4Life Add MHS Parent4Life to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:01 PM
2nd String
Liked 158 Times in 121 Posts
Gitback Coach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reap and Sow
Originally Posted by MHS Parent4Life View Post
Just because Kenny Roark has passed does not mean he dorsnt share in te blame for the state of the football team. All of the current juniors and seniors played for Roark and no one outside of the system knows what kind of negative effect that left.
Classy, classy stuff . . . good luck to you.
Send a private message to Gitback Coach Add Gitback Coach to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 164 Times in 118 Posts
Amped 88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MHS Parent4Life View Post
Let's not get out of hand. Let's look at last year:

Boy's Basketball- beat Bell County and Harlan County to win District Championship.

Baseball- Beat Bell County 3 times and Harlan County twice, won the District Championship. Beat Knox Central and North Laurel to make it to the regional championship game.

Those are the only two other sports that matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bell County's Athletics Department is on probation from the KHSAA for using an ineligible player for 3/4 of a baseball season year before last. They had to fire their baseball coach because their team caused over 10K in damage to hotel rooms on a trip to Gatlinburg.

Middlesboro loses the season opener and now their whole athletic department is in shambles? I think you should rethink that statement.

Well I am going to correct you because you are wrong. I have no idea about the baseball player for Bell County that you say was ineligible for 3/4 of the baseball season this is a new one on me. If that is true has nothing to do with the whole athletic department. And yes they did have some trouble on a trip but not 10K come on.

I think that everyone needs to stick to the thread.
Cats02 (08-18-2012)
Send a private message to Amped 88 Add Amped 88 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football