Rate This Thread - Member issues and complaints.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Liked 74 Times in 48 Posts
Midee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Midee1
Default Member issues and complaints
After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.
Send a private message to Midee1 Add Midee1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball