Rate This Thread - Madison Southern 60 Pulaski County 21.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:00 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 999 Times in 672 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Default Madison Southern 60 Pulaski County 21
Final
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:30 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 999 Times in 672 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
The deck appears to be stacked against Pulaski getting back to the state title game.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:46 AM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Q's Your Daddy is on a distinguished road
Southern was up 27-21 at the half. Onside kick straight out of half time and it was lights our for the Maroons ! Huge win for the Southern Program !!!
Send a private message to Q's Your Daddy Add Q's Your Daddy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:49 AM
2nd String
Liked 165 Times in 126 Posts
Gitback Coach is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, 60 points...that's a lot.
Shs fan (09-23-2017)
Send a private message to Gitback Coach Add Gitback Coach to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:15 AM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Frozen Tundra is on a distinguished road
Pulaski will struggle against whoever is left on their schedule.
Send a private message to Frozen Tundra Add Frozen Tundra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:17 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,437 Times in 1,730 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Madison Southern. Beginning to believe they have a pretty good team.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Water Boy
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
ironfist13 is on a distinguished road
This might be youngest/ least experienced team Hines has ever had. They have good young talent but Riley, Jake, Etc aren't walking back thru those doors. We are knew they would struggle this year. Teams better get them now, because they are LOADED the next 3 to 4 years.

The score got out of hand because Johnny just went for it on 4th down every time starting in the 3rd. I don't know what the point was but he did. PC defense also didn't adjust very well to the mirrors of MS offense. I am not sure what film Pulaski watched, as Southern didn't do anything different than what they have done all year.
Send a private message to ironfist13 Add ironfist13 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:26 AM
Starter
Liked 344 Times in 210 Posts
Willie Turnover is on a distinguished road
Fire Hines and Scooter Russell and hire Jake Johnson and Riley Hall.
Send a private message to Willie Turnover Add Willie Turnover to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:40 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,437 Times in 1,730 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Madison Southern has taken a big step forward this year.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Statistician
Liked 53 Times in 35 Posts
Gummie Bear is on a distinguished road
If you ain't got the Jimmy and Joes you better have the Xs and Os.
Guess it's back to being average without the hold back superstars they've had for so long
Send a private message to Gummie Bear Add Gummie Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:01 PM
2nd String
Liked 309 Times in 214 Posts
Van Hagar is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gummie Bear View Post
If you ain't got the Jimmy and Joes you better have the Xs and Os.
Guess it's back to being average without the hold back superstars they've had for so long
You mean those kids that were totally within their legal KHSAA age limit to be eligible? I'm no PC fan, but I get so tired of that argument against any program. The age restrictions are in place, you're either eligible or you're not. No one is playing players that are ineligible due to age.
33 power (09-23-2017)
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Statistician
Liked 53 Times in 35 Posts
Gummie Bear is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Van Hagar View Post
You mean those kids that were totally within their legal KHSAA age limit to be eligible? I'm no PC fan, but I get so tired of that argument against any program. The age restrictions are in place, you're either eligible or you're not. No one is playing players that are ineligible due to age.
Fair enough, really didn't mean to over emphasize the hold back part just the overall talent they've had.
Send a private message to Gummie Bear Add Gummie Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For Real? is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ironfist13 View Post
This might be youngest/ least experienced team Hines has ever had. They have good young talent but Riley, Jake, Etc aren't walking back thru those doors. We are knew they would struggle this year. Teams better get them now, because they are LOADED the next 3 to 4 years.

The score got out of hand because Johnny just went for it on 4th down every time starting in the 3rd. I don't know what the point was but he did. PC defense also didn't adjust very well to the mirrors of MS offense. I am not sure what film Pulaski watched, as Southern didn't do anything different than what they have done all year.
So, I'm assuming, Pulaski has a strong JV team.
Send a private message to For Real? Add For Real? to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:59 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Frozen Tundra is on a distinguished road
Loaded is a stretch. They wont be playing the same middle school teams in High School.
RunItUpTheGut (09-25-2017)
Send a private message to Frozen Tundra Add Frozen Tundra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Statistician
Liked 47 Times in 36 Posts
Warrior 2002 is on a distinguished road
I think the glory days are over for PC. Iím not trying to be negative but it takes a special group to accomplish what the last 2 senior classes aaccomplished. Iím not saying PC doesnít have talent there and talent coming, but the next 5 classes at PC have nowhere near the same mentality as Hall and Johnsonís classes.
Send a private message to Warrior 2002 Add Warrior 2002 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:32 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,629 Times in 2,046 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
The score in this one was surprising.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:34 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,629 Times in 2,046 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Willie Turnover View Post
Fire Hines and Scooter Russell and hire Jake Johnson and Riley Hall.
yeah, do that
Old 09-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Scout Team
Liked 170 Times in 116 Posts
FarristownFlyer is an unknown quantity at this point
I know Pulaski is down from the last few years, but glad to see Madison Southern just now playing to the expectations they had to start the year. I was VERY discouraged after the Madison Central game, where I thought a better Southern team got bullied around the football field that night. I thought to start the year Madison Southern would be a top 10 5A team and they are finally playing like that. They lost Livingood kid who will be playing OL for Marshall next year a few weeks ago, but these boys have fought through it. Let's see where the rest of the year takes the Eagles!!!
Q's Your Daddy (09-25-2017)
Send a private message to FarristownFlyer Add FarristownFlyer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Q's Your Daddy is on a distinguished road
Default 3 peat
We will go 3-0 and win the district in the next three games. I hate that road game at Wayne the last week of the season who knows what we get into there.
Send a private message to Q's Your Daddy Add Q's Your Daddy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:44 PM
MOD

Liked 7,809 Times in 5,391 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Madison Southern could very well be the favorite out of this side of the bracket. I think it's more or less down to 3 teams between MS, Southwestern, and Fern Creek.
Id be surprised if one of those three aren't playing the cov cath/bowling green winner in Lexington for a state title
FarristownFlyer (09-26-2017), Q's Your Daddy (09-25-2017)
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football