Rate This Thread - Lawrence County 48 Sheldon Clark 8.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 118 Times in 89 Posts
0ff The Chain is on a distinguished road
Default Lawrence County 48 Sheldon Clark 8
Dawgs with the running clock late in 1st half. Aside from having the opening kickoff returned for a td called back on a block in the back, it was a pretty clean game which was nice to see.
Send a private message to 0ff The Chain Add 0ff The Chain to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:41 AM
Scout Team
Liked 80 Times in 58 Posts
IntheZone is on a distinguished road
Schs not ready for district play this year. They field a young team tho only 6 upper classmen on the field Should be a better match up the next couple years.
Send a private message to IntheZone Add IntheZone to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:51 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,337 Times in 1,652 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Lawrence County.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Theoz is on a distinguished road
I'm excited to see what this Baden Gillespie kid can bring to the table for LC. Only a freshman but seems like he has an explosive factor that can't really be taught. He looked awesome in the scrimmage against Pikeville and last night when he scored that TD.
Send a private message to Theoz Add Theoz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 118 Times in 89 Posts
0ff The Chain is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Theoz View Post
I'm excited to see what this Baden Gillespie kid can bring to the table for LC. Only a freshman but seems like he has an explosive factor that can't really be taught. He looked awesome in the scrimmage against Pikeville and last night when he scored that TD.
I agree. I think he will be that quick-twitch rb LC has been missing for quite a few years. I think he will have a great future.
Send a private message to 0ff The Chain Add 0ff The Chain to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
fewfirstchoice is on a distinguished road
Lawrence County has a nice stable of young backs. A couple freshman and 8th graders. I don't think skill positions will be a problem for them in the next few years.
Send a private message to fewfirstchoice Add fewfirstchoice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:58 AM
State Champion

Liked 1,218 Times in 910 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
I've thought that was one of LCS issues over the last few years. Seems like they always have a good corps of FBS and a Mobil QB with a a decent arm and some tallent at WR. But they have been lacking real speed at the Rab position. That change of pace back that can stretch the field a little from sideline to sideline.
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football