Rate This Thread - Paintsville @ Fairview 10/6.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Statistician
Liked 88 Times in 66 Posts
swampdonkey is on a distinguished road
Default Paintsville @ Fairview 10/6
Thoughts and predictions
Send a private message to swampdonkey Add swampdonkey to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
Paintsville big as they want
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:36 PM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 1,860 Times in 1,270 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Town is gonna be empty Friday night of Apple Day....

Paintsville is @ Fairview.
JC is @ Greenup County.

At least there will be short lines for a Tiger ear and a philly steak & cheese.

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Starter
Liked 355 Times in 259 Posts
RAM-A-DEVIL is on a distinguished road
Town won't be empty. Nobody wants to watch either beat down
Send a private message to RAM-A-DEVIL Add RAM-A-DEVIL to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 352 Times in 286 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
This will be ugly Paintsville by a lot
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 681 Times in 521 Posts
bac2369 is on a distinguished road
Is the Daniels kid ready to return yet?
Send a private message to bac2369 Add bac2369 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
MountainBall44 is on a distinguished road
Tigers with a running clock early
Send a private message to MountainBall44 Add MountainBall44 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 935 Times in 630 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Paintsville by many points.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Starter

Liked 483 Times in 342 Posts
OldJacket is on a distinguished road
Paintsville by 40...
Old 10-03-2017, 01:42 PM

Liked 781 Times in 611 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
I don't mean to get off topic.

But what exactly happened to Fairview? They were really competitive about four years ago and now it just seems they've fallen off.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:04 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,633 Times in 2,646 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Paintsville
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:59 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,336 Times in 1,651 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Paintsville by 30
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Scout Team
Liked 293 Times in 196 Posts
Orange Blaze is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spud6 View Post
I don't mean to get off topic.

But what exactly happened to Fairview? They were really competitive about four years ago and now it just seems they've fallen off.
In 2013 they were forced to vacate several wins because they played an ineligible player. I won't get too much into everything that was surrounding the program at that time but let's just say that people in high level positions in the school system made a lot of bad choices which ultimately led to the demise of not only the football team but several other athletic programs as well. It truly is a sad situation because there was a lot of community pride there for a few years and the ones who are really suffering from the sins of those adults are the kids who are there now.
Spud6 (10-04-2017)
Send a private message to Orange Blaze Add Orange Blaze to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:09 PM
State Champion

Liked 1,218 Times in 910 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Orange Blaze View Post
In 2013 they were forced to vacate several wins because they played an ineligible player. I won't get too much into everything that was surrounding the program at that time but let's just say that people in high level positions in the school system made a lot of bad choices which ultimately led to the demise of not only the football team but several other athletic programs as well. It truly is a sad situation because there was a lot of community pride there for a few years and the ones who are really suffering from the sins of those adults are the kids who are there now.
I agree 100%. I have had my battles with Clint and Scrappy over the years, but let it be known that I really hope they can figure that mess out over there. At one point, our district was the biggest baddest district for a 5 or 6 year span. All 3 teams had a 6+ win season for a good while. Fairview has lost that BTW attitude that was so **** irritating for awhile. But I hate to see the kids suffer bc of it. It all started whwn Raceland beat Fairview at Raceland for the district title in 13. Fairview came in undefeated and we thumped them. I will never forget seeing Fairview voluntarily walk across the field woth like 40 secs to go. That was the end, imo. I like Fred Ray. I really do, I hope he can get things going again over in Mossy Bottom. They have some tallent in their JFL and have a really good support system woth the parents, it seems. Hopefully that continues. I have always said, good football breeds good football. I don't want anyone around here to suck! As for this game...

Tigers take a 50+ point bite out of the Eagles.
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 72 Times in 60 Posts
scrappy coco is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scotty_Bronson View Post
I agree 100%. I have had my battles with Clint and Scrappy over the years, but let it be known that I really hope they can figure that mess out over there. At one point, our district was the biggest baddest district for a 5 or 6 year span. All 3 teams had a 6+ win season for a good while. Fairview has lost that BTW attitude that was so **** irritating for awhile. But I hate to see the kids suffer bc of it. It all started whwn Raceland beat Fairview at Raceland for the district title in 13. Fairview came in undefeated and we thumped them. I will never forget seeing Fairview voluntarily walk across the field woth like 40 secs to go. That was the end, imo. I like Fred Ray. I really do, I hope he can get things going again over in Mossy Bottom. They have some tallent in their JFL and have a really good support system woth the parents, it seems. Hopefully that continues. I have always said, good football breeds good football. I don't want anyone around here to suck! As for this game...

Tigers take a 50+ point bite out of the Eagles.
some of this is very true. an ineligible player yes. turned out to be chris perkins transfer from ashland, some of the kids were out of district in 2012-2013. here i was thinking it was no big deal all schools have out of district kids. either way it was a mess. and when the AD, coaching staff were fired, fairview hired a good coach in hopes of saving some of the program. 2014 not a bad effort 7-5 with a road playoff win. and again in 2015 7-5. but what scrappy remembers so very well is that half beaten up team. with numbers way down and full of determination. when fairview beat the mighty rams in south greenup. now you talk about a mass exodus after a game, what a night that was. that was a night scrappy and westwood will cherish for years to come
Send a private message to scrappy coco Add scrappy coco to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Scout Team
Liked 238 Times in 175 Posts
Ramcat77 is on a distinguished road
What will Fairview look like next year? Will there be enough kids to field a team? That's an honest question.
Send a private message to Ramcat77 Add Ramcat77 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Ramcat77 View Post
What will Fairview look like next year? Will there be enough kids to field a team? That's an honest question.
probably not. **** we are paying the taxes for that school. they better stay open. just got our property taxes and it keeps going up. doors will remain open but fairview will turn into what phelps used to be or like fulton county.
Send a private message to scrappy coco Add scrappy coco to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Starter
Liked 180 Times in 155 Posts
T-CATS is on a distinguished road
Wont be too many years with enrollment dropping that the doors shut and Ashland and Fairview merge. Paintsville Big
Send a private message to T-CATS Add T-CATS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:19 PM
State Champion

Originally Posted by scrappy coco View Post
some of this is very true. an ineligible player yes. turned out to be chris perkins transfer from ashland, some of the kids were out of district in 2012-2013. here i was thinking it was no big deal all schools have out of district kids. either way it was a mess. and when the AD, coaching staff were fired, fairview hired a good coach in hopes of saving some of the program. 2014 not a bad effort 7-5 with a road playoff win. and again in 2015 7-5. but what scrappy remembers so very well is that half beaten up team. with numbers way down and full of determination. when fairview beat the mighty rams in south greenup. now you talk about a mass exodus after a game, what a night that was. that was a night scrappy and westwood will cherish for years to come
I ran like a bat out of **** to get out of there. But I don't want u taking my statement about the 13 season as a pot shot. It wasn't long after that, everything surfaced. It was almost like the staff and players new what was coming and beating us was their last hope. It just seemed like a huge let down on that sideline. Never seen anything like it and it was much bigger than the loss itself. But on to this game. What does Fairview have? Who is their workhorse? Is the King kid from the same line of Kings that have been there since 2012?
scrappy coco (10-05-2017)
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:21 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 649 Times in 525 Posts
Mr. Pike Central will become famous soon enoughMr. Pike Central will become famous soon enough
Paintsville - 54

Fairview - 6
Send a private message to Mr. Pike Central Add Mr. Pike Central to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
EKYFootball1 is on a distinguished road
Paintsville by as many as they want.
Send a private message to EKYFootball1 Add EKYFootball1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Starter
Liked 81 Times in 72 Posts
hoghead is on a distinguished road
Paintsville 58 Fairview 14
Send a private message to hoghead Add hoghead to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Cheerleader
turner king no
noah king yes
noah is lil bro to elijah and isaiah from 2012
i know scotty all is fair in love and war. like to see raceland go all the way this year
Old 10-05-2017, 07:02 PM
State Champion

Hope fairview can start digging their way out. They have alot of tallent in their JFL teams. Just hope they don't end up going off to bc and ashland. Need Paintsville and fairview to stay competitive. We lose Fairview it's goina ended up sqrewing the district all up.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 303 Times in 232 Posts
Blue_Bird96 is on a distinguished road
Game day!
Send a private message to Blue_Bird96 Add Blue_Bird96 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football