Rate This Thread - Perry Central Boys Soccer Coach.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:06 PM
Water Boy
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
PCCDORES is on a distinguished road
Default Perry Central Boys Soccer Coach
Has a new coach been named for Perry Central boys soccer? Coach Lunsford accepted job at another school.
Send a private message to PCCDORES Add PCCDORES to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Head Coach
Liked 705 Times in 500 Posts
geauxtigers75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PCCDORES View Post
Has a new coach been named for Perry Central boys soccer? Coach Lunsford accepted job at another school.
Best of luck to coach Lunsford, whoever is getting him is getting a very good coach with a ton of knowledge and passion for the game. Perry will have to hit a home run to replace him.
Send a private message to geauxtigers75 Add geauxtigers75 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Statistician
Liked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
I hear Ray Lee Fletcher, former player from PCC, will be named the head coach. He will be a great addition to the staff and has a great knowledge of the game.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Home of the Chicago Cubs!

Liked 1,300 Times in 1,082 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Where did Lunsford go?
Old 02-19-2018, 09:21 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nero is on a distinguished road
Lunsford to Madison Southern.
Send a private message to Nero Add Nero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:09 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Lunsford to Madison Southern.
Hope his bro went with him, the co coaching thing was a nightmare to the team. Need a change.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:14 PM
Head Coach
Liked 705 Times in 500 Posts
geauxtigers75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Patriot train View Post
Hope his bro went with him, the co coaching thing was a nightmare to the team. Need a change.
They've won 4 regional titles in a row, doesn't seem like much of a nightmare to me.
Send a private message to geauxtigers75 Add geauxtigers75 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Statistician
All due to Andrew and that they are in the weakest soccer region in the state.
Ray Lee would hands down be the best coach available for Perry.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Scout Team
Liked 97 Times in 71 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
I heard Mark Pence would be the new Soccer Coach. Would also be the new PE teacher at PCC. Good luck Mark.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My money would be on JR Lunsford. If they went with anyone else they'd be throwing the program away.
Send a private message to Nero Add Nero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Admin-a-hater

Liked 2,718 Times in 1,887 Posts
zaga_fan will become famous soon enough
Likely to be JR.
Ray Lee Fletcher will not be the coach.
Send a private message to zaga_fan Add zaga_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:45 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 69 Times in 52 Posts
Mister D is on a distinguished road
Really solid program the last few years. Always were tough to break down defensively and played decent passing soccer. It definitely helped being in arguably the weakest region in the state. They can continue their dominance with a decent hire.
Send a private message to Mister D Add Mister D to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:46 AM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
SwallowedMyWhistle2 is on a distinguished road
I agree 100%!

“Disclaimer”
My true views and comments can be given but you have to PM me because I’m being suppressed on this site.
Send a private message to SwallowedMyWhistle2 Add SwallowedMyWhistle2 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Statistician
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
My money would be on JR Lunsford. If they went with anyone else they'd be throwing the program away.
Now that is funny! Like he is the soccer god or something? no one else could do as good right? That is hilarious...
I hope whoever they get, they work with the grade school program coaches and teach them a little about the game. I know it's hard to get coaches that know what they are doing, but if you are going to have a program the varsity coach needs to get involved with the youth program and at least help the coaches to understand what they can be doing to help these athletes.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Statistician
How is JR supposed to coach when he is working in Corbin selling cars? that may be kinda tough on him don't you think? This may be why Mr. Pence's name has been mentioned for this job. Someone in the school system who can be there for the kids when needed.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patriot train View Post
Now that is funny! Like he is the soccer god or something? no one else could do as good right? That is hilarious...
I hope whoever they get, they work with the grade school program coaches and teach them a little about the game. I know it's hard to get coaches that know what they are doing, but if you are going to have a program the varsity coach needs to get involved with the youth program and at least help the coaches to understand what they can be doing to help these athletes.
Certainly he is no soccer god. I think you misunderstood me, I meant that everyone else that has been mentioned would be a terrible choice.

Lunsford might not be great either, but he at least has some college experience and has been assistant for his brother for several years now. Certainly not Pence or Fletcher, they don't even know how to ref soccer, how could they coach it?
Old 05-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Scout Team
Liked 97 Times in 71 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
Pence would be the only decent candidate.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Soccer