•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry French to Middlesboro
Just confirmed presser is set for this coming Thursday
From whose confirmation? They have been announcing this for over a month.
Been a lot of lies on this thread.
Is it true Saban got fired and will be French’s assistant?
Won't believe anything until it's announced officially. Talk gets real loose 'round coach hiring time.
Just officially announced by media in Middlesboro. He will be introduced Thursday at 4pm in high school cafeteria.
yes sir that is confirmed it has been announced today be introduced press conference thursday at 4
I’ll third that. WRIL will be streaming it at 4:00 from the cafeteria. French is the new head coach. Not sure about the Saban hiring yet.
Guess you guys can take off the ? Mark on the thread title now.
What is he thinking? At this point in his career he wants to try and resurrect a dying program? Good luck Coach , I would demand that this job not be counted toward your permanent record. On the other hand Great hire by Middlesboro. So let’s play again you have 2 openings.
With the new alignment Middlesboro is a good job again. French will be competing for region championships there very soon. How’s the playoff bracket look for SW over the next few years?
Xerxes Wrote:What is he thinking? At this point in his career he wants to try and resurrect a dying program? Good luck Coach , I would demand that this job not be counted toward your permanent record. On the other hand Great hire by Middlesboro. So let’s play again you have 2 openings.

LOL. Why would it not count towards his record???
LOL.....will be way to many loses for such a good coach at this point in his career.
four quarters Wrote:Is it true Saban got fired and will be French’s assistant?

no.
Xerxes Wrote:LOL.....will be way to many loses for such a good coach at this point in his career.

surely he won't lose that many :biggrin:
Dudley vs. French each year will be fun and exciting to watch:Thumbs:
Xerxes Wrote:LOL.....will be way to many loses for such a good coach at this point in his career.

I smell jealousy and worry.
Can't beat Johnny, wont beat Dudley.....he should have taken the Pineville job instead.
DarthVader Wrote:With the new alignment Middlesboro is a good job again. French will be competing for region championships there very soon. How’s the playoff bracket look for SW over the next few years?

I agree. French will turn Middlesboro into a contender soon. Will they get back to their glory days, who knows. Be happy they got a Great Coach. Good Luck, even though we will have to play in their District.:ChairHit:
Will Somerset and Middlesboro be in the same district next year?
fridaynightfights Wrote:I smell jealousy and worry.

Just the opposite..excitement...now someone with the guts to schedule us. Lets play!!!!!!
BlueRaider Wrote:Dudley vs. French each year will be fun and exciting to watch:Thumbs:

Not if Middlesboro will not play.
We will play Bell when they play Corbin (joke).
I’m sure this series will be back in 2 years.
Real Badman Wrote:Can't beat Johnny, wont beat Dudley.....he should have taken the Pineville job instead.

He has beaten Dudley in the past.

What the future holds will remain to be seen. :Thumbs:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:We will play Bell when they play Corbin (joke).
I’m sure this series will be back in 2 years.

I am with you, we can beat Corbin next year. Let's play them Coach Hilton. Let's play Coach French. The fans want it.
Best of Luck to Coach French.
Xerxes Wrote:Just the opposite..excitement...now someone with the guts to schedule us. Lets play!!!!!!

Guts to schedule you, who are you Clemson, Alabama, the patriots. I know your not referring to Bell. Lol
Good luck Larry. Take a sword to all the politics.
Congrats Coach. Good luck and hope you win them all !!
From what I heard today I am impressed with Coach French the man. Good moral man. Good for young people to be around. To be one of the all time greats I here he is a lot like Coach Phillip Haywood from Belfry. More impressed with that than anything else. I was so hoping he was not an attention loving person some successful coaches. Good luck to Coach French. I am happy your going to be a great role model for young men.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next