Poll: Belfry at Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
41.94%
Johnson Central
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Johnson Central
Go Eagles!!!!!
central by 2tds
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If you wouldn't care could you go into entricate detail and explain to us all as to what the defenencies in technique for Johnson Central's linemen are as opposed to Belfry's.

Again, JC has a very good O-Line and are well coached. But, year in and year out Belfry dominates every team up front, even against bigger and stronger teams. They will beat you off the ball and that's over half the battle. Their first steps are always at the perfect angle and that gets them going in the right direction. They will get on hips on the play side and move bigger players that fire up and not out. They are the best team I've seenatgetting on paths to linebackers and staying on blocks. On the back side they cut block like crazy when they need to.
I think the speed and strength of Belfry's O-Line will outmatch the size and strength of JC.
JC will name the score in this one. After seeing the rankings I see this game being over quick. Rolleyes

Jc-48 Belfry-0
Money Maker Wrote:JC will name the score in this one. After seeing the rankings I see this game being over quick. Rolleyes

Jc-48 Belfry-0

I can guarantee 1 thing, WE WILL NOT be shut out! People like this add fuel to the fire, which is about to explode.
BelfryPirates Wrote:I can guarantee 1 thing, WE WILL NOT be shut out! People like this add fuel to the fire, which is about to explode.

This posters' was more sarcastic I believe... on one of the other threads he has been going at it about JC's national stats and competition.
BelfryPirates Wrote:I can guarantee 1 thing, WE WILL NOT be shut out! People like this add fuel to the fire, which is about to explode.

That was MoneyMaker's way off taking a shot at JC, he or she seems to be good at that.
This thread so far is 5th all time on replies. way to go guys:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
OutsideLogic Wrote:That was MoneyMaker's way off taking a shot at JC, he or she seems to be good at that.

Please explain??? This is a prediction thread and I simply gave my prediction. :confused:
It honestly makes a person sick to read some of the post Central Fans have written about The Pirates. Just because they have an outstanding program and act with class they get criticized. The poor boys can't win. Either everybody predicts them to blow someone out or get their tail beat. There is no in between. But in the end you all wil be sitting at home watching Sports Overtime criticizing them once again. Thank Goodness half of you are not coaches. But that's why you're not becuase when it comes down to the wire all you are is a "fence hugger'. Good Luck to both teams! Play hard boys, don't give up, play for the moment!
Friday night is going to be insane. I am psyched for this one.
footballcrazy08 Wrote:It honestly makes a person sick to read some of the post Central Fans have written about The Pirates. Just because they have an outstanding program and act with class they get criticized. The poor boys can't win. Either everybody predicts them to blow someone out or get their tail beat. There is no in between. But in the end you all wil be sitting at home watching Sports Overtime criticizing them once again. Thank Goodness half of you are not coaches. But that's why you're not becuase when it comes down to the wire all you are is a "fence hugger'. Good Luck to both teams! Play hard boys, don't give up, play for the moment!

You do realize that most of the people making these posts are fans of other teams don't you? Sure every team have some followers that seem to get carried away on message boards like these but I can promise you that the majority of JC fans know that this game will be a battle and they have the utmost respect for the Belfry program.
SportsKing Wrote:Again, JC has a very good O-Line and are well coached. But, year in and year out Belfry dominates every team up front, even against bigger and stronger teams. They will beat you off the ball and that's over half the battle. Their first steps are always at the perfect angle and that gets them going in the right direction. They will get on hips on the play side and move bigger players that fire up and not out. They are the best team I've seenatgetting on paths to linebackers and staying on blocks. On the back side they cut block like crazy when they need to.
I think the speed and strength of Belfry's O-Line will outmatch the size and strength of JC.
I have no doubt that Belfry's line is every bit as good as you are saying they are, but you are not saying anything at all about JC's. I guess bottom line, what you are saying is that you are going by how good Belfry's is either this year or in the past without even seeing JC's linemen this particular year. That's really not what I was asking.
JC- 32 Belfry-14
I think the good people of EKY are going to be in for a treat Friday night.
belfry 34 jc 28 Smile
Eagles will guard the nest!

JC 35
Belfry 20
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:Friday night is going to be insane. I am psyched for this one.

Me, too. I can't wait

:Cheerlead
We will know it all in about 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Are umbrellas allowed in the stadium at JC?
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Are umbrellas allowed in the stadium at JC?

Yes they are.
I know I am going to get flamed but here goes.

I hope JC saves a little of Belfry for Russell.Smile Smile
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Yes they are.

Thank you :Thumbs:

I hate them, I prefer a poncho, but sometimes you need one just to keep your neighbors rain from their umbrella off of you LOL
kybaseball Wrote:I know I am going to get flamed but here goes.

I hope JC saves a little of Belfry for Russell.Smile Smile

Even a "little of Belfry" may be too much for "all of Russell" Wink Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Even a "little of Belfry" may be too much for "all of Russell" Wink Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile
ok is friday nite ,yet welcome belfry.
JC-28
Belfry-21

Jc will stop belfry on the final drive IMO
Getting pumped for this one.....smash mouth football at its finest........
Good luck to both teams but pulling for my Eagles!!!
With this being the 11th page of post on this thread, interest is extremely high. Wonder how many care to put a face to a name and get together before the game to chat. I realize that several people like to hide behind their user name and that is fine. What is everyone thought on this.

I get amused at some of the predictions. JC and Belfry are two very good teams that this area should be proud of. It will be a great game and I am excited for 7:30 Friday night to get here.

With that being said, my prediction is:

Johnson Central 34
Belfry 21

GO EAGLES !!!
I am a JC fan and would like to congradulate both teams for having the guts to play each other right before the playoffs. It will be the best games of the year. As a JC fan I will say we are not taking this game lightly and expect a good hard hitting game from Belfry, just like always. I perdict this game will be decided by a player that has not been mentioned on a play no one expects. These two coaches are both smart and like a fox and will have a special play to use. Go Eagles and I hope both teams are on the carpet in a month.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next