• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co./Central (Updates)
Central-34
Breathitt County-19
there he is but afraid its to little to late Fugate scores 7:14 to go
Add a blocked XP to Patterson's night....

For the record Tim Patterson may very well be Mr. Fotball next year...he has major D-1 schools drooling over him
7:14 to go is it possible?
BatCat11 Wrote:7:14 to go is it possible?

NO!
Central ball on the 22
Hughes gain of 8
Central gaining 6+ yards a pop on the ground now...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I think Belfry's defense is better suited for Central by a longshot... by I would still take Central by 2 TD's or so.
Totally agree. Belfry is defensively better, but Breathitt is offensively better IMO. Belfry's defense shut Breathitt down completely in the 2nd half. But offensively struggles coming from behind. They are a clock burning run straight at you, if you stop me you win team. I believe the days of predominate run teams is almost a thing of the past.
Hughes fdown to the 39 but recovers his own fumble
king gain of 2
Bolden gain of 3
4:40 to go
Spartan4Life Wrote:Fugate is still a good back against better teams, just not an outstanding back.
Fugate has over 125 yards and a touchdown against a defense that is stacking the line of scrimmage. I would say he is a great back no matter who he plays.
Unsportsman like on the D
slugger35 Wrote:Fugate has over 125 yards and a touchdown against a defense that is stacking the line of scrimmage. I would say he is a great back no matter who he plays.

With how much of that coming on 2 carries again?
Wales Down at the 2
Central just whipping BC right now... Bobcats spirit is broke on defense
Wales gain of 1
EKUAlum05 Wrote:With how much of that coming on 2 carries again?

does that really matter?
More points for Central
Wales goes in for the TouchDown
Yeah, they looked good after the first score. Just broke down after that.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Central-40
Breathitt-19
Showtime_05 Wrote:does that really matter?

Yes... with the exception of two big carries he has been practically a non-factor... he is a very, very good player.. but for the people hyping him to be the greatest back to ever suit up this is a wake up call.
BC ball on their own 41
haddix gain of 10
central will win it
Fugate gain of 1
Fugate loss of 2 tackle mad by Mister Cobble
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next