•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2014
mysonis55 Wrote:With that list you are up there with 64.

:lmao:
Well at least peaches can spell and speak English. That is one area that she excels ahead of 64.
Peaches Wrote:Not official by a national firm. He could possibly run what may seem a 4.65-40 against eastern Kentucky Class "A" competition but unless it is confirmed by a recruiting data base your attempt to disprove a nonbeliever is pointless. What 5 combines did he miss? Has he gone to any combines before now? What were those numbers if he did? If not and coaches have not contacted him personally by now, it is probably a little late to be beating bushes. I have no "boys" at Johnson Central but am just as familiar with their program as I am Paintsville, Belfry, Lawrence, Sheldon Clark, Morgan, Magoffin, Pikeville, Jenkins, Evarts, Prestonsburg, Rowan, Powell, Montgomery, Greenup, Ashland, Boyd, Raceland, etc. I can continue naming but maybe you are smart enough to get my hint.

We had five combines , Uk, Marshal, EKU, WKU and MTSU. .. He along with others team mates went to UC 49ers camp. I Think it was a 4.68 or 4.7. I'm glad you know all about these football teams.
This is me Wrote:I'm glad you know all about these football teams.

:hilarious: Please refer to post #359.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well at least peaches can spell and speak English. That is one area that she excels ahead of 64.

Thank you for the complement but I am a male. Georgia born, hence the name Peaches, but moved to the Morehead area in the early 70's.
I think I would change the screen name. It doesn't fit too well. How bout Bulldog or Dawg.
You have had one legit 4.3-4.4 guy in the mountains the last 15 years. Anyone else would be highly questionable.
I just read where Paintsville's Kash Daniel had a great performance at UK this last weekend. Although he did not have an offer, but one was expected to come soon. Tremendous athlete and I hope he has a great junior season! If Phelps was healthy, I could see them having two potential UK targets and several schools visiting Paintsville weekly. Best of luck to Kash and the Tigers and a speedy recovery for Phelps.
Daniels has the build and atheletics to be a D1 QB. If he learns to use more than his arm when he throws the ball, he will have a canon. He didnt have much velosit on te ball when I saw him last. If he has worked on his footwork and using his legs snd hips when he throws, that problem has been fixed. Extremely anxious for the season to start.
Elliot Stabler Wrote:I just read where Paintsville's Kash Daniel had a great performance at UK this last weekend. Although he did not have an offer, but one was expected to come soon. Tremendous athlete and I hope he has a great junior season! If Phelps was healthy, I could see them having two potential UK targets and several schools visiting Paintsville weekly. Best of luck to Kash and the Tigers and a speedy recovery for Phelps.

That's awesome news ! I've searched the internet and can't find it Stabler, can you provide the link?
It was on kentuckysportsradio.com
sportscritic Wrote:It was on kentuckysportsradio.com

Thanks sportscritic :thanks:
So is Phelps completely lost for the season?
And what do they expect from Belcher? If you were to lose he and Phelps, who would be taking hand offs? The older Daniels graduated, correct?
Elliot Stabler Wrote:I just read where Paintsville's Kash Daniel had a great performance at UK this last weekend. Although he did not have an offer, but one was expected to come soon. Tremendous athlete and I hope he has a great junior season! If Phelps was healthy, I could see them having two potential UK targets and several schools visiting Paintsville weekly. Best of luck to Kash and the Tigers and a speedy recovery for Phelps.

Good luck Kash..
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:So is Phelps completely lost for the season?

My understanding is yes, and out for basketball too but hopefully will be ready for baseball. Hell of a baseball player too
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:And what do they expect from Belcher? If you were to lose he and Phelps, who would be taking hand offs? The older Daniels graduated, correct?

If we lose Belcher, pack it up.
Can y'all just not stand prosperity in Paintsville? He you were being talked about as the sleeper team in the east and now you let your top two ball players get hurt. That has to suck.
Hate to hear that about Phelps. Hope he is better by spring. If Belcher is out, i hate to hear it. Especially with the turnabout paintsville had last year. This is a crucial uear for their program. Would hate to see injuries make light of what could be a turning point season for the program. A district title/runner up would bring more kids over from JC, imo. And possibly East Ridge(with their HC situation) and maybe even Phelps or AC. Hope for the best for u guys down south 23.
TigerBlues Wrote:If we lose Belcher, pack it up.

He should be fine. Dr. appt. tomorrow. He should be practicing Monday..
Id be suprised if a broken hand kept a rb/lb out for very long. Not as if he has to throw or catch many balls. I played with a cast on my hand in 8th grade as a RB/WR. U can still run and block.
This is me Wrote:He should be fine. Dr. appt. tomorrow. He should be practicing Monday..

Thank god ! What kind of surgery did he require? Just asking because hands and feet are tough to heal from. But relieved he will be back :Cheerlead
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Id be suprised if a broken hand kept a rb/lb out for very long. Not as if he has to throw or catch many balls. I played with a cast on my hand in 8th grade as a RB/WR. U can still run and block.

He might not be as tough as you Scotty B Confusednicker:
It would be a shame if y'all lost both.
TigerBlues Wrote:He might not be as tough as you Scotty B Confusednicker:

Few amongst the BGR Brethrin' are TB lol. Do wish him a speed recovery just the same.
Paintsville is still rebuilding, they have the right man for this job. I
Paintsville is still rebuilding, they have the right man for this job. I am a Blackcat fan, but I wish Joe and his team all the luck in the world
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Few amongst the BGR Brethrin' are TB lol. Do wish him a speed recovery just the same.
how many are out to play
I think TigerBlues said somewhere in the north 40s? Someone correct me if im wrong.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think TigerBlues said somewhere in the north 40s? Someone correct me if im wrong.

I would be shocked if Paintsville has 40 out. If I am wrong and they do, look out.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next