•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2014
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think TigerBlues said somewhere in the north 40s? Someone correct me if im wrong.

First of all if I said that I apologize for being high. No way we have over 40 to come out. Right now if we have 30 to start the season will be a surprise. Please understand most of my info comes from my daughter at school and all her social media stuff which she shares with me and that alone makes me feel good as a stepdad. Anyway after everyone wipes their tears, absolutely no way we have over 30 but still that's great for here. Go Tigers !
TigerBlues Wrote:First of all if I said that I apologize for being high. No way we have over 40 to come out. Right now if we have 30 to start the season will be a surprise. Please understand most of my info comes from my daughter at school and all her social media stuff which she shares with me and that alone makes me feel good as a stepdad. Anyway after everyone wipes their tears, absolutely no way we have over 30 but still that's great for here. Go Tigers !

No worries TB. I could be mistaken. Too many pages to thumb through to find out for certain. If u did u did, if im wrong im wrong. Atleast Paintsvilles numbers continue to go up past or hover around 30. Awhile back ot was fewer than that.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:No worries TB. I could be mistaken. Too many pages to thumb through to find out for certain. If u did u did, if im wrong im wrong. Atleast Paintsvilles numbers continue to go up past or hover around 30. Awhile back ot was fewer than that.

The lowest point in the history of Paintsville football was the first round playoff game at Pikeville when we dressed 15 players and had five or six on the sideline in jerseys that could have played. Even though it would not have mattered if they did because we were not even in Pikevilles league talent and coaching wise it was really sad with the number of players and so outclassed.
TigerBlues Wrote:If we lose Belcher, pack it up.

He is fine. started practicing last week. Hand is fine. Not going have contact until the week of the Besty Lane scrimmage.. We were worried more about the injuries he received in the motor cycle wreck.. but all is well..
This is me Wrote:He is fine. started practicing last week. Hand is fine. Not going have contact until the week of the Besty Lane scrimmage.. We were worried more about the injuries he received in the motor cycle wreck.. but all is well..

That is great news TongueirateSho How is Cody's leg? Heard he injured it at the UK camp.
TigerBlues Wrote:That is great news TongueirateSho How is Cody's leg? Heard he injured it at the UK camp.

He's fine. They head to camp today..
Anyone know how Paintsville looked and the score of the scrimmage at Tug Valley ?
As I understand it, the tigers are dropping like flies. Maybe next year, but don't we always say that here :ChairHit: 2 OL/DL starter out now 2 way WR/DB out. We cannot absorb that type of loss without serious consequences in a top heavy freshman club. Damn .
Man. Hate to hear that. Here's to hoping ol' TB is a sandbagger!!lol. In all seriousness, id hate to see a turning point season, turned into yet another a stepping stone to "next year". How log r the kids out?
TigerBlues Wrote:Anyone know how Paintsville looked and the score of the scrimmage at Tug Valley ?

Curious myself about how Daniel looked at QB. He is turning heads on the recruiting trail from what I have heard around the area and read on the internet. As for the game, I found this article while searching to assist you for an answer to your question.

http://www.loganbanner.com/news/sports/5...-scrimmage
Peaches Wrote:Curious myself about how Daniel looked at QB. He is turning heads on the recruiting trail from what I have heard around the area and read on the internet. As for the game, I found this article while searching to assist you for an answer to your question.

http://www.loganbanner.com/news/sports/5...-scrimmage

Article talks about one play. After the first play, ill give the edge to the tigers. Looked better than expected..
TigerBlues Wrote:As I understand it, the tigers are dropping like flies. Maybe next year, but don't we always say that here :ChairHit: 2 OL/DL starter out now 2 way WR/DB out. We cannot absorb that type of loss without serious consequences in a top heavy freshman club. Damn .

Yes they are, but only one kid is out that played in the scrimmage Saturday. He will be back in three weeks..
Looking forward to seeing the Tigers face BL. Won't take very long to see if they are for real.:popcorn:
Me to.. Looked better than expected Saturday..
This is me Wrote:Article talks about one play. After the first play, ill give the edge to the tigers. Looked better than expected..

Please provide us with insight and a score. Myself, Tiger Blues and others would like to know how it went for potentially a Top Tier 1A team.
Peaches Wrote:Please provide us with insight and a score. Myself, Tiger Blues and others would like to know how it went for potentially a Top Tier 1A team.

Both teams scored twice.. Logan was very big across the line and Paintsville was much quicker. Both teams ran ten plays on offence. Paintsville moved the ball better than Logan. After the first break down on the Pville def, logan didn't do much. I think their second score was when Pville had 9 freshman on the field.. .. pville played a lot of young kids.. It was a very hard hitting scrimmage...Will know more Thursday after the Besty Lane scrimmage..
How does the Tiger's Defense look?
Someone save me a trip to Betsy Layne.
Simple yes or no. Will these guys play.
LeMaster. Charles. Phelps. Anyone else out?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Man. Hate to hear that. Here's to hoping ol' TB is a sandbagger!!lol. In all seriousness, id hate to see a turning point season, turned into yet another a stepping stone to "next year". How log r the kids out?

Scotty, this is the mystery surrounding the program. Phelps is done for sure all season the rest who knows, it all depends on who wants to play.
jetpilot Wrote:Someone save me a trip to Betsy Layne.
Simple yes or no. Will these guys play.
LeMaster. Charles. Phelps. Anyone else out?

No Phelps, no LeMaster, no Charles. Unfortunately. I'm headed to Hellier JP
TigerBlues Wrote:No Phelps, no LeMaster, no Charles. Unfortunately. I'm headed to Hellier JP

Dang. Stop in the Mustang II on the way through.:beer:
jetpilot Wrote:Dang. Stop in the Mustang II on the way through.:beer:

:thatsfunn That's right JP, only you could come up with that !
This is me Wrote:Yes they are, but only one kid is out that played in the scrimmage Saturday. He will be back in three weeks..

How is that possible ? If he had an appendix surgery how is that possible ? Hope he does how can that happen?
GrindinSport Wrote:How does the Tiger's Defense look?

Hard to say GrindinSport. I've not heard except after reading Peaches link where Logan scored on the first play. But that doesn't sound good.
i think the scrimmage at BL will help find out what this team will look like. As far as that first play score, from what i hear the team didn't really get a full warm up and basically stepped off the bus and first play was defense, after that one play they woke up and more than held there own against the 3A competition
BlueCrew34 Wrote:i think the scrimmage at BL will help find out what this team will look like. As far as that first play score, from what i hear the team didn't really get a full warm up and basically stepped off the bus and first play was defense, after that one play they woke up and more than held there own against the 3A competition

Yes they did..
TigerBlues Wrote:How is that possible ? If he had an appendix surgery how is that possible ? Hope he does how can that happen?

I was told this morning he will be back before the Pikeville game. New surgery that they go through the belly button and not cut you wide open like they used to..:Cheerlead
Those pictures they took on media day the players had on gray bottoms is that new for this year or they going back to blue ones , for regular season ,
Thought u all had a drop off in lineman? ADI has you with:

Nick Baker 6'4 320
Jonathan Lemaster 6'2 280
Brady Daniels 5'10 290
Tyler McCallister 6'2 320
And 2 more guys that are 6'-6'2" and around 230.

By an avg Thats bigger than Raceland's line last year. Thats an average of around 6'2" 280lbs. And the paper lists a slew of 5'10 220 and another 5'10 250 lb guy. Seems like you all will be big upfront.
How did the Tigers look on O and D yesterday? Also a final score if possible?
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next