Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Vs. Piarist (predictions)
this SHOULDN'T even be a topic. but i'm gonna say valley 78 piarist 22
"Beef" Wrote:I'll predict that I stay at the house for this game.....

I want to go to it, i think it would be a fun one to watch, just like when Jenkins played that really really good team in a tourney earlier this year I laughed for hours. No offence to Jenkins.
"torQQue" Wrote:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:
"Beef" Wrote:I'll predict that I stay at the house for this game.....

What if all the other teams fans went to this one to root for Piarist. I'm sure they won't have many fans show up. So if everyone else went and rooted for them that would be kind of cool I think lol

Piarist

I would cheer for them taxi.. I like cheering for the underdogs..

Sometimes people just like to take things way out of context and start trouble.. Just because I predict they will lose by 70 doesnt mean I disrepect the school.. They only have like 6 players and SV is a Powerhouse..I only gave my honest opinion.. If I offended anyone from Piarist then I appologize. BTW this was a Class A first rd game is why I brought it up..

I completely understand where you are coming from.. I'm a huge supporter of the underdog.
The real questions is, how many dunks will Valley get tonight............ My prediction is three............... a couple by Nick Potter............... and Kelsey Friend with one
Shelby Valley by as many as they want
I actually went to a game last night at Piarist. Piarist wasn't playing but the David School was. The David School really has some descent players on their team, just Coach Pillersdorf has no clue how to coach basketball. They are good shooters and very physical. They will be apart of the region next year and if given the right coach, could actually compete with some of the smaller teams in the area.
Yeah no doubt, lets turn this event into an academic meet and the result would be Piarist by as many as they want. BUT it isn't an academic meet, it's a basketball game, and turns out Shelby Valley is a pretty good basketball team. No offense to anyone involved in the Piarist program but this game is over before it starts.
Piarist by 3. Big Grin
What time is this game??
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Piarist by 3. Big Grin

PDT_003