Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Preview
Region is at Breathitt County
Anxious to here how legit the Crawford move is, PCC usually comes with something pretty good in defending how well they recruit players.
2012 14th region rankings:

1. East Kentucky All Stars
2. Letcher Central
3. Knott Central
4. Leslie County
5. Powell County
OrangenowBlue Wrote:2012 14th region rankings:

2. Letcher Central
3. Knott Central
4. Leslie County
5. Powell County

This is a good list.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:2012 14th region rankings:

2. Letcher Central
3. Knott Central
4. Leslie County
5. Powell County

:rockon:
Benchwarmer Wrote:This is a good list.

Hitters_Count Wrote:Anxious to here how legit the Crawford move is, PCC usually comes with something pretty good in defending how well they recruit players.

I can't figure out why people get upset over kids moving to different schools. If your kid is going to a better school a better program or maybe they don't get along with the coach at there current school and want to move on or maybe parents don't like the coach then move on....maybe they don't get along with teamates.. maybe there is alot of politics in the program and if your last name isn't this then you don't have a chance... lets remember it's about the kid not the program.... maybe mom and dad think there kid would do better at this school and not that school... it's about the kid...I know my kid would be going to the best school and program that they could go to and fit in with..... if your concern is for the kids then you should be wanting the best for them...there are alot of factors on why kids change schools... always want the best for the kid
^ KHSAA would like to hear that.... A Kid moving shouldn't have anything to do with Sports...
The KHSAA is just like the NCAA (The Former Soviet Union). If players can't leave for a better program, situation, or coach then coaches shouldn't be allowed to do it either without sitting out a year. Soon as some coaches see the talent pool dwindling, they jump ship for another school. Why can't parents do the same for their children for sports without a penalty.