Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Comment Game
MVP2 Wrote:LWC might be the only Kings fan on this site.

Stardust Wrote:LWC is the ONLY Kings Fan - period.

I have to steal this from Aslan but.......HA!

......because Aslan says HA!

Also, Wildcatk23 and I have a secret battle of which users team will win a playoff series first, (he doesn't even know it yet Big Grin )
What's LWC's favorite verse in the bible?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Myself and Stardust are two of the oldest farts on here!!!!
:wenumber1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^I wouldn't be bragging about that. lol j/k
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LWC's favorite verse changes a lot. Amazing hope is always found in John 3:16-17. I also love Isaiah 55 and many others.
I think LWC needs to reply back to my P.M. lol
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^I wouldn't be bragging about that. lol j/k

Why NOT? With age comes wisdom. Maybe that's stubbornness though, thinking that we are always right...LOL.

NO.....It's wisdom!.....................:kneel:....:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Myself and Stardust are two of the oldest farts on here!!!!
:wenumber1

OTH and SD are the only one's who seen OTH's Signature play.
SD and OTH are the only ones that can qualify for a free power-scooter.......today! Big Grin
LWC Wrote:SD and OTH are the only ones that can qualify for a free power-scooter.......today! Big Grin

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
#BBFL
LWC Wrote:SD and OTH are the only ones that can qualify for a free power-scooter.......today! Big Grin

You're just jealous cause you have to walk while we ride...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:You're just jealous cause you have to walk while we ride...LOL!

LOL, :Thumbs:
Why does Stardust love Lebron so much?
#BBFL
Why is MisterPerfect a VIP Member and LWC not? lol
^You need to get an Administrator to fix that. lol
#BBFL
LWC Wrote:I have to steal this from Aslan but.......HA!

......because Aslan says HA!

Also, Wildcatk23 and I have a secret battle of which users team will win a playoff series first, (he doesn't even know it yet Big Grin )

Lol. Maybe one day theyll meet up in a finals!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. Maybe one day theyll meet up in a finals!

When pigs fly and Stardust posts less than 5 times per day! :lmao:

Seriously, that would be neat.
LWC Wrote:When pigs fly and Stardust posts less than 5 times per day! :lmao:

Seriously, that would be neat.

It would
Aslan is a baller!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Why does Stardust love Lebron so much?

Followed him in High School watching many of his games throughout the state of Ohio
LWC is surprised that Strikeout King hasn't been on here yet!
LWC listed his location as Jamestown...
Ballers is sad about his Magic but happy about his Cardinals.
LWC is the only person on this site that has that ''Follow Me'' over his join date.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:LWC is the only person on this site that has that ''Follow Me'' over his join date.

What can I say I happen to dabble in the fine art of Tweeting. Big Grin
^Is a twitter man.
#BBFL
LWC Wrote:What can I say I happen to dabble in the fine art of Tweeting. Big Grin

What your twitter name? I only have 6 followers and just know one of them, lol. I'm more of a follower than a tweeter.
^ Has an awesome signature. Even I like it
Why does Aslan have a avatar with a boy and girl and a lion head on the boy? lol
#BBFL