Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions
K_Mac Wrote:HAHAHA! I do believe I said Dallas in 6. I was right. All Heat fans were WRONG. All the psychics on this site they called Lechoke the king and predicted he would win his first ring, I am so glad to see Dirk prove you wrong. I hope he never gets a ring.

On another note I am VERY VERY happy to see Kidd get a ring. What an amazing pg he was and to play so hard for so long he definitely deserves the right to celebrate tonight. And Im also very happy to see the big fella put a ring on his finger.

What the???
You predicted LA to win the playoffs? You have lost me dude..
Man.. Terry just shot lights out last night.. There was times he had wide open looks, and other times he just buried it in someone's face.

Mavs definitely deserved it.. They shot almost lights out all playoff long in the 2nd half.
Glad to see Kidd get his first championship..

But in all honesty - How long do we think this championship is going to stay in Dallas? Please tell me there isn't people on here that actually THINK this team will repeat next year.

They have all been in the league 10+ years, and they have one championship to hang their hat on..

Lebron/Wade/Bosh has many years to get this team going.. In their first year on the same team - they made it to the finals. Lebron played like a freakin' girl in this series, not gonna lie or bail him out.
Ballers Wrote:Man.. Terry just shot lights out last night.. There was times he had wide open looks, and other times he just buried it in someone's face.

Mavs definitely deserved it.. They shot almost lights out all playoff long in the 2nd half.
Glad to see Kidd get his first championship..

But in all honesty - How long do we think this championship is going to stay in Dallas? Please tell me there isn't people on here that actually THINK this team will repeat next year.

They have all been in the league 10+ years, and they have one championship to hang their hat on..

Lebron/Wade/Bosh has many years to get this team going.. In their first year on the same team - they made it to the finals. Lebron played like a freakin' girl in this series, not gonna lie or bail him out.

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/1m8a9...6wzc8o.png]
Omg!!! This is terrible!!!
congrats to the Mavs.

while i am not a fan of Cuban i will say he did show some class by having the original owner of the Mavs accept the trophy. Cuban always seemed to be a glory hound and to actually step back and let someone else get some of the sun was a nice gesture. i am still not a fan of Cuban but i do respect him more now.
No excuses, Heat were outplayed. Lebron did too little in the 4th quarter throughout this series. Dirk was invincible and the best player in the World. Hats off to the hands down the best team in the playoffs.
Ballers Wrote:Omg!!! This is terrible!!!

I LOVE your signature Ballers! I will still respect you in the morning.....:worthy:
Did you all hear about Lebron after the game?

Someone asked him did he have change for a dollar. And he said no, I only have 3 quarters. I don't have the 4th quarter.

hahahahahahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^That was first said on Mike and Mike a few days ago and although creative people are wearing it out.
Dallas can repeat. Dirk is still in his prime, and you have you remember they won this title without their second best player(Butler). If they had him this would've been a sweep.
Ballers Wrote:What the???
You predicted LA to win the playoffs? You have lost me dude..

Buddy, I dont see how you got lost. I did say LA wins it all, they got sent home. Then I knew the team that beat us should win it all. And when the Dallas/Miami thread got started I stated Dallas in 6. Caught up now?
Aslan Wrote:^That was first said on Mike and Mike a few days ago and although creative people are wearing it out.
Dallas can repeat. Dirk is still in his prime, and you have you remember they won this title without their second best player(Butler). If they had him this would've been a sweep.

It was tweeted by someone and they followed.
Aslan Wrote:^That was first said on Mike and Mike a few days ago and although creative people are wearing it out.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was tweeted by someone and they followed.

I'm guessing that's were my buddy got it from. Idk
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Nice to see Dirk, Kidd, Terry to get a ring. Although I was wanting the heat to win the series Its good to see these guys get their rings. The Miami 3 will win a few titles before its over and down with But to see Kidd get a ring made me happy because I freaking love Jason Kidd. You truly saw how much it meant to Dirk when they won because he left the floor because he didn't want anyone to see him cry. I just hope this wasn't the last NBA game we see and they have a season this fall.
K_Mac Wrote:Buddy, I dont see how you got lost. I did say LA wins it all, they got sent home. Then I knew the team that beat us should win it all. And when the Dallas/Miami thread got started I stated Dallas in 6. Caught up now?

If the freakin T'Wolves would have been playing the Heat in the finals you would have picked them!
Ballers Wrote:If the freakin T'Wolves would have been playing the Heat in the finals you would have picked them!

come on now, i hate the heat but im not stupid man. You know thats not why i picked the mavs. I do hate them more then i have ever hated any team in the history of the nba, BUT the mavs beat my lakers so naturally i felt they could beat the heat.