Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky at #1 LSU 10/1
LSU will roll in this one, to start the season I was very optimistic about this Wildcat team but that flew out the window when I watched them try to give the game away to WKU who is ranked in the "Bottom 10" by espn.com at #3 this week
LSU 84
UK -3

Yes that is minus 3. UK is just god awful, it really breaks my heart to see this happening after we made strides towards being a decent team in the past few years.
Another embarrassing loss for the Cats.
this will be awful to watch
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If we can play mistake free football this team will surprise alot of people. That is all Im going to say.

To bad we cant...
If Kentucky can go mistake free in this game then i believe this game can be a close one Kentucky just gotta believe in themselves and never let LSU get going Kentucky beat LSU before and LSU was #1 and it was a big upset soo i would love to see it happen again Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rebel84 Wrote:If Kentucky can go mistake free in this game then i believe this game can be a close one Kentucky just gotta believe in themselves and never let LSU get going Kentucky beat LSU before and LSU was #1 and it was a big upset soo i would love to see it happen again Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna take UK ill spot ya 10 and bet you an avitar pic for a month
If KY plays a perfect game?

LSU - 44
KY - 3
If Ky doesnt play a perfect game?

LSU - 72
KY - 0
^ LoL
LOL @ black bear cuz haha
Lsu rolls
this game might break records for most points, yards, firstdowns, and TDs allowed by one team in a single game. To bad it will be UK's defense allowing such things, and the defense is 10x better than our offense.

I forgot his name, but if Newton is sucking it up, 2nd half I'd play #11 at QB.
UK by 2
rebel84 Wrote:If Kentucky can go mistake free in this game then i believe this game can be a close one Kentucky just gotta believe in themselves and never let LSU get going Kentucky beat LSU before and LSU was #1 and it was a big upset soo i would love to see it happen again Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure we have came to this conclusion about a year ago bud.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:LSU will not score like Florida did. They will run the ball and control the clock. I know know one on here realises this but generally Kentucky does pretty good against LSU for some unforseeable reason, Ik when My brother played at UK we went down to LSU and Beat them, that was 98 I believe, Then in 2003 we should have beat them. In 06 they killed us but the next year we beat them. I honestly think Kentucky has a shot in this game if they can bend but not give up big plays on D. But I'll say the final score will be something around 35-10.

I can agree with some of this.

LSU isn't going to come out throwing the ball, they're going to line up and run it. If UK isn't able to move the ball against the Tigers defense then UK is going to give them good field position and that is where LSU is going to capitalize. Beating them in Death Valley certainly isn't going to be easy. Also, if UK is turning the ball over then this will be much like the 2006 thumping we took in Baton Rouge.

LSU wins, 38-6.
Well we all remember what happened last time #1LSU played Kentucky, but that was also in commonwealth stadium back when UK had Andre Woodson, Dicky Lions Jr., Keenan Burton, Steve Johnson, Wesley Woodyard, Jacob Tamme, ect. They had some real leadership that they no longer have. I'd like to see the cats pull this one off, but in all actuality the offence that they have been playing thus far against teams that are actually talented i just can't see it happening. i'll still be pulling for them though, go cats!
I'll take the cats by 6 in double OT.....

just kidding, LSU-56 UK- 13
LSU - 100
UK - 14

Game gets called off during the 3rd. NCAA creates a Mercy Rule for College Football
So you think the game will be this competitive..... LOL
Mark it down Cats win 31- 28 Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
^ Sorry, you lost me at Mark it down... lol
Stardust Wrote:^ Sorry, you lost me at Mark it down... lol
I can at least hope LOL
If we score 28 points i'll run naked in the streets. We couldn't put 28 up on LSU's 3rd stringers.

We realistically might finish with negative offensive yardage.
Here we go. The perfect setup for a monumentous upset, again. Man, you all don't pay alot of attention to SEC teams do ya?

Anyway, number one, LSU doesn't play well, at ALL, at home in the day time. Number two, LSU has an absolutely HUGE game vs. Florida next week. 2007 was 4 years ago...playing Kentucky, at home, I'm almost sure we're being looked over by alot of LSU players. Number three, we have a damn good defense, and LSU's offense is really not super great. If our offense can keep it together and play an almost mistake free game, along with our defense going crazy, we can keep this a low scoring affair, which will help us tremendously. And finally, Number four...we always tend to play way beyond our skill level on special occasions, and this my friends is one of them. Everything is lined up for us to win.

UK 16
LSU 14
By the way, that above prediction came from the help of a Marine buddy and HUGE LSU football fan who literally studies every opponents every everything possible. He played at Sam LB for 2 years there, so he's a pretty damn big fan. He will be at the game Saturday. The info about how crappy LSU plays at home at NOON came directly from him. I really think this is going to happen, and I also think you guys need to support our football team more. Our fans are pathetic.
vundy33 Wrote:Here we go. The perfect setup for a monumentous upset, again. Man, you all don't pay alot of attention to SEC teams do ya?

Anyway, number one, LSU doesn't play well, at ALL, at home in the day time. Number two, LSU has an absolutely HUGE game vs. Florida next week. 2007 was 4 years ago...playing Kentucky, at home, I'm almost sure we're being looked over by alot of LSU players. Number three, we have a damn good defense, and LSU's offense is really not super great. If our offense can keep it together and play an almost mistake free game, along with our defense going crazy, we can keep this a low scoring affair, which will help us tremendously. And finally, Number four...we always tend to play way beyond our skill level on special occasions, and this my friends is one of them. Everything is lined up for us to win.

UK 16
LSU 14

vundy33 Wrote:By the way, that above prediction came from the help of a Marine buddy and HUGE LSU football fan who literally studies every opponents every everything possible. He played at Sam LB for 2 years there, so he's a pretty damn big fan. He will be at the game Saturday. The info about how crappy LSU plays at home at NOON came directly from him. I really think this is going to happen, and I also think you guys need to support our football team more. Our fans are pathetic.

Let's hope!!!
I'd bet ANYTHING that LSU dont score 70 points, some of these predictions are crazy.

Lets go Cats!
Lsu 44- uk 3
vundy33 Wrote:By the way, that above prediction came from the help of a Marine buddy and HUGE LSU football fan who literally studies every opponents every everything possible. He played at Sam LB for 2 years there, so he's a pretty damn big fan. He will be at the game Saturday. The info about how crappy LSU plays at home at NOON came directly from him. I really think this is going to happen, and I also think you guys need to support our football team more. Our fans are pathetic.
What a competely RIDICULOUS JOKE!!!