Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District Title..Johnson Central or Paintsville??
"B_DIDDY18" Wrote:Im gonna go with Pville on this one. They joined us in the pep section so that proved to me that they were the better team. AND I HATE JOHNSON CENTRAL so i have to go with them i plan to be in there pep section cheerin them on to the District champs and hopefully regions too. Good luck Pville u have my support 100%:Thumbs:
I didn't see any of the PHS ball players in your pep section. I saw some former JC turned blue (and orange) students that left JCHS for more playing time at the ville cheering with you. So how does that prove to you they are the better team? How many rebounds did they each get? Assists? Points? About the same as they got all year, ZERO!!!!!!!:rock:
I'm glad you will be in their pep section cheering, you don't have a very good track record for your team winning!:lmao:
"jchsrulz" Wrote:I didn't see any of the PHS ball players in your pep section. I saw some former JC turned blue (and orange) students that left JCHS for more playing time at the ville cheering with you. So how does that prove to you they are the better team? How many rebounds did they each get? Assists? Points? About the same as they got all year, ZERO!!!!!!!:rock:
I'm glad you will be in their pep section cheering, you don't have a very good track record for your team winning!:lmao:

hey now, i gave you love earlier in this thread and your gonna start talking trash??? come on man, your better then that.....:no:
"Jiggsaw" Wrote:i wil go with JCin this one. But they have something to give back to p'ville if I recall 2-weeks ago the huge upset win @ JC. And if JC plays like they did against SC last night in the 2nd half the hole game.

I wouldn't call it an upset win, Paintsville has defeated JC 3 of the last 5 times, and have lost both games by a combined 4 or 5 points.
"Jiggsaw" Wrote:i wil go with JCin this one. But they have something to give back to p'ville if I recall 2-weeks ago the huge upset win @ JC. And if JC plays like they did against SC last night in the 2nd half the hole game.

Huge UPSET huh, I don't consider a team beating another team on their home floore by 30 points very much of an upset, lol.

So what happens if JC plays like they did in the second half against SC, and Paintsville plays like they did against JC two weeks ago?

I'm going with Paintsville by 5+
When is this game played? I thought it was last night, but I can't find a score.
ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT LANDON LEAVING AND GOING TO June Buchanan IS THAT TRUE? IF IT IS TRUE THE TIGERS WILL BE HURTING WILL BE HURTING NEXT YEAR.
http://bigsandybasketball.blogspot.com/
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Since JC helped us out in our game against Pville ive gotta give my support to JC
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
:#1:

Thanks MCHS_FBALL..... we would be proud to have your sitting on our side of the gym in your Magoffin County shirt and cheering on our team. We gladly cheered for MC against Paintsville...and we would do it again! Come on over! I'll save you a seat! :Cheerlead
"JMac" Wrote:When is this game played? I thought it was last night, but I can't find a score.

Game is played tonight at 7:00, Jmac! Come on over and cheer with us!
"B_DIDDY18" Wrote:Im gonna go with Pville on this one. They joined us in the pep section so that proved to me that they were the better team. AND I HATE JOHNSON CENTRAL so i have to go with them i plan to be in there pep section cheerin them on to the District champs and hopefully regions too. Good luck Pville u have my support 100%:Thumbs:

Ok, think about this one for just a minute....

Sheldon Clark was playing Johnson Central. How could Johnson Central fans have come over and joined in your pep section to cheer against their own team? They would have been lynched! Believe me if you had been playing Paintsville instead of us....we would have been there cheering right along beside you...and we would have been donning Sheldon Clark colors in some form or fashion and screaming our fool heads off for the Cards!

How does that "prove" that they are the better team? That statement makes absolutely no sense....

Fact of the matter is you stated it yourself...you hate Johnson Central so you are going to cheer for anyone playing Johnson Central and that's ok....that is your right. But don't go making statements regarding our boys just because our biggest rival saw it to their advantage to join in with your pep squad during a game....that isn't fair to our boys and it isn't fair to your pep section. They had enough heart and spirit without the Paintsville fans throwing their two cents in. Every pep section has it's own personality. Your pep section was awesome the other night....until they started allowing the Paintsville fans to take over....then they lost their identity and started acting like Paintsville's pep section.
"corndog23" Wrote:hey now, i gave you love earlier in this thread and your gonna start talking trash??? come on man, your better then that.....:no:

Corndog, please know that the majority of us JC fans appreciate your support and show of love earlier....

Your boys played a great game the against us the other night...and I truly loved watching Brandon play the times I got to see him this year. That boy has talent...but more than that he has heart.
Eagles in a close one if they get the ball too Rice early and often if they dont P-Ville will be district champs...
"jchsrulz" Wrote:I didn't see any of the PHS ball players in your pep section. I saw some former JC turned blue (and orange) students that left JCHS for more playing time at the ville cheering with you. So how does that prove to you they are the better team? How many rebounds did they each get? Assists? Points? About the same as they got all year, ZERO!!!!!!!:rock:
How many years did those boys go to Johnson Central?
"JOHNBOY1956" Wrote:ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT LANDON LEAVING AND GOING TO June Buchanan IS THAT TRUE? IF IT IS TRUE THE TIGERS WILL BE HURTING WILL BE HURTING NEXT YEAR.
http://bigsandybasketball.blogspot.com/

I think that post on there is the dumbest thing I've ever read my entire life. Landon has gotten into bad company? He's taking 5 of the Paintsville AAU players from that team with him? LOL...come on why do they let people write this garbage before they get their facts, I think I'd rather read about JFK being an alien and Elvis still rockin a titty bar in Memphis than this crap. No one is going no where.
I'm gonna root for the Eagles even though I don't agree with Starns making a JUNIOR sit the bench and bringing in a FRESHMAN! THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!! GO EAGLES !!!!! :Thumbs:
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Ok, think about this one for just a minute....

Sheldon Clark was playing Johnson Central. How could Johnson Central fans have come over and joined in your pep section to cheer against their own team? They would have been lynched! Believe me if you had been playing Paintsville instead of us....we would have been there cheering right along beside you...and we would have been donning Sheldon Clark colors in some form or fashion and screaming our fool heads off for the Cards!

How does that "prove" that they are the better team? That statement makes absolutely no sense....

Fact of the matter is you stated it yourself...you hate Johnson Central so you are going to cheer for anyone playing Johnson Central and that's ok....that is your right. But don't go making statements regarding our boys just because our biggest rival saw it to their advantage to join in with your pep squad during a game....that isn't fair to our boys and it isn't fair to your pep section. They had enough heart and spirit without the Paintsville fans throwing their two cents in. Every pep section has it's own personality. Your pep section was awesome the other night....until they started allowing the Paintsville fans to take over....then they lost their identity and started acting like Paintsville's pep section.

What does any of this matter to you, you guys joined Magoffin's pep section against us and now Magoffins fans are gonna be with you guys tonight. Paintsville joined SC now SC will probably join Paintsville, it'll be a site to see.
"brokencard" Wrote:I'm gonna root for the Eagles even though I don't agree with Starns making a JUNIOR sit the bench and bringing in a FRESHMAN! THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!! GO EAGLES !!!!! :Thumbs:

I don't know who you are referring to, but a coach plays players based on talent, not what grade they are in. Best of luck to ALL of the players!
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:What does any of this matter to you, you guys joined Magoffin's pep section against us and now Magoffins fans are gonna be with you guys tonight. Paintsville joined SC now SC will probably join Paintsville, it'll be a site to see.

I may be wrong, but I don't think any of JC fans sat in Magoffins pep section. Maybe on their side of the gym..but that's it...not that it really matters. Best of luck to both teams! They are both going to region so all of Johnson Co. has a lot to be proud of!:wenumber1
"corndog23" Wrote:hey now, i gave you love earlier in this thread and your gonna start talking trash??? come on man, your better then that.....:no:

I just thought the whole PHS fans sitting with the SC fans made PHS the BETTER team made no sense. SO I thought I would reply with something that had no direct impact on the teams ability. Not trying to trash anybody, just thought it was hilarious.:big grin:

Keep the luv a comin', we got beat tonight and need all the love we can get.:Thumbs:
"The Guru" Wrote:How many years did those boys go to Johnson Central?

I guess I should have said Johnson County teams instead of JCHS. My bad! But I do believe you know what and who I am talking about.Wink
"EKY Spectator" Wrote:I may be wrong, but I don't think any of JC fans sat in Magoffins pep section. Maybe on their side of the gym..but that's it...not that it really matters. Best of luck to both teams! They are both going to region so all of Johnson Co. has a lot to be proud of!:wenumber1

I was just going by what these guys said EKY, IDK if they did or didn't.

"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Since JC helped us out in our game against Pville ive gotta give my support to JC
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
:#1:

"Imnottelling" Wrote:Thanks MCHS_FBALL..... we would be proud to have your sitting on our side of the gym in your Magoffin County shirt and cheering on our team. We gladly cheered for MC against Paintsville...and we would do it again! Come on over! I'll save you a seat! :Cheerlead