Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New England Patriots
50.00%
New York Giants
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Giants vs New England Patriots (Super Bowl XLVI - 2/5/12)
President Obama will not tell Matt Lauer who he thinks will win and who he wants to win. He just won't. I'm not sure why.. just pick a side!
New England's Rob Gronkowski, Chad Ochocinco, tackle Sebastian Vollmer, and rookie running back Stevan Ridley are all active tonight.
NBC's Michele Tafoya just reported that after Tom Coughlin made an emotional speech the night before the Super Bowl, the entire team was ready to line up and play right then and there. Coughlin apparently showed a side of himself the players hadn't seen before
Gronkowski was shown running gingerly on to the field. Definitely didn't look right but we'll see what happens when he gets the adrenaline pumping!
the Giants fans seem to be taking over Lucas Oil Stadium. NFL.com's Dan Hanzus wrote that it might even be a 70/30 split between Giants and Pats fan
Rob Gronkowski running some warmup routes with his teammates. Straight routes, no change of direction. Seemed OK.
Bob Costas asked Tom Brady if he could choose any teammate to have the game of his life, who would it be. Brady chose Vince Wilfork, the anchor of the defense.
NDIANAPOLIS — Rob Gronkowski‘s left ankle looked perfectly fine when the Patriots’ tight end jogged onto the field with Aaron Hernandez before the start of warmups.

The two TEs jogged about 50 yards down the numbers then turned to their right and ran another 15-20 before doubling back to start positional drills. There was no noticeable limp when Gronkowski ran.

– David Ely
I think that the Pats get down early and then come from behind to win it 28-24!

GO PATS!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Gronk just ran an out-route, stepped hard when he changed directions. Looked a little better than before. Tony Dungy just said he believes he hasn't received a shot for his high ankle sprain yet because the pregame warmups last so long, noting that the Pats will probably wait as long as they can to do that.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I think that the Pats get down early and then come from behind to win it 28-24!

GO PATS!!

I can see that. I think everyone is way overestimating how good the Giants D is!
Both Brady and Manning have 6 playoff wins in road or neutral-site games, tied for the most by a starting quarterback in postseason history.

Most Wins By Starting QB in Road or Neutral-Site Games
Postseason History
W-L
Eli Manning 6-1
Tom Brady 6-3
Terry Bradshaw 6-3
Roger Staubach 6-3
Joe Montana 6-5
The Patriots have gone no huddle 73 times this postseason, sparking the running game in the process. The Patriots are averaging 5.6 yards per rush when going no huddle this postseason, compared to 3.1 yards per rush with a huddle.
Pats will use no-huddle. They run a lot more effectively out of no-hud than huddle.
Congrats to Matt BIrk as the Walter Payton Man of the Year
Giants ran on to the field first. I hadn't heard that song since the baseball postseason. Here come the Patriots. Tom Brady obviously the only Patriots not wearing his helmet.
The Patriots went no huddle only 4 times (34 yards) against the Giants in their Week 9 game.
Stardust Wrote:I can see that. I think everyone is way overestimating how good the Giants D is!

Yes sir! I agree!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Madonna's SB 'guarantee:' No nudity
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next