Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member?
I miss Aslan and Filthy
I'm thinking (and hoping) that Filthy Animal will get more visible the closer it gets to football season!!
^I would say she will...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
Yes!! And when she does, Lord help the graffic technologies!!!
:thatsfunn
^
lol, no horses asses.
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.....her explaining that at the football game. Afraid she got NO sympathy from us, we were rolling on the floor!!
My favorite of the week has to be Do-double-gg since he crowned me the #1 Troll:1:

Has he met "wideright", "Wideleft" or the rest of the WIDE family?
:haters::howdy::thumpsup::Wave::praise::party2::king::wenumber1:letsparty
I wouldn't even award you number 2 in that title!!
Well since I am new to this and don't know many of you my list goes like this.
I like all of you and maybe even (NKY) if I close my eyes and hold my nose and stuff like that LOL I never even knew about BGR until last month or I would have been on here a long time ago. I am a sports nut. I drive my family crazy talking and watching sports. I always said I wish I could find a place where people like me were willing to talk sports 24-7 and then I found it. But if I did pick 2 people so far it would be runitupthegut and spud6 because they are very helpful and both act like 2 good guys.:notworthy:Thumbs:
Spud6 is a wonderful person!!
Don't know what to say about RIUTG...he's got the wool pulled over EVERYBODY's eyes!!

Confusednicker:
granny bear Wrote:spud6 is a wonderful person!!
Don't know what to say about riutg...he's got the wool pulled over everybody's eyes!!

Confusednicker:
lol!!!
aHH cmon now Granny Bear, RunIt is the man!
If everyone on BGR was ho's he would throw your own pimp at you!
He's bad, he's that baddest man in the world.
Granny Bear Wrote:Spud6 is a wonderful person!!
Don't know what to say about RIUTG...he's got the wool pulled over EVERYBODY's eyes!!

Confusednicker:

One cant hide their love when shes constantly posting things about me.

Its called flirting.....Confusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:aHH cmon now Granny Bear, RunIt is the man!
If everyone on BGR was ho's he would throw your own pimp at you!
He's bad, he's that baddest man in the world.

:truestory:

I heard he once rubbed two ice cubes together to start a fire.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One cant hide their love when shes constantly posting things about me.

Its called flirting.....Confusednicker:

Aww, you got me!!
Not flirting though...the last time we talked about RIUTG, I was trying to protect him. I swear, if some of the Mama Bears from the girls' basketball team had gotten a hold of him during the season, he would be carrying a butt whoopin'. AND he does all that purposfully; he deliberately provokes those women...then laughs like a crazy person. He knows NOT what he does!!
:ChairHit:
And to finalize my list, my favorite member on this list - the person who I follow the most, love everything he says, think he's the "Cat's Meow", would follow him into battle against the Devil and all his minions, I just LOVE him.
[Image: http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/817/817421_300.jpg]
I would've been disappointed with any other selection!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Aww, you got me!!
Not flirting though...the last time we talked about RIUTG, I was trying to protect him. I swear, if some of the Mama Bears from the girls' basketball team had gotten a hold of him during the season, he would be carrying a butt whoopin'. AND he does all that purposfully; he deliberately provokes those women...then laughs like a crazy person. He knows NOT what he does!!
:ChairHit:

I definitely had them tore up Confusednicker:

I just cant resist bothering the Harlan County faithful....Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:And to finalize my list, my favorite member on this list - the person who I follow the most, love everything he says, think he's the "Cat's Meow", would follow him into battle against the Devil and all his minions, I just LOVE him.

[Image: http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/817/817421_300.jpg]

To be honest I would have been surprised by any other selection.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I definitely had them tore up Confusednicker:

I think everyone gives Harlan Co. a hard time.
But they give it right back to us in football season when they up the score by about 40 lol...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I definitely had them tore up Confusednicker:

I think everyone gives Harlan Co. a hard time.
But they give it right back to us in football season when they up the score by about 40 lol...
^
Things will change....lol
Predicting those changes soon.....like when you're rubbing two ice cubes together??
(chuck norris!!!)
^
I taught Chuck everything he knows.
I believe that you believe that.
^
I do. I dread making another trip across 119 this year.
The ladies along that road are sooo lovely though.
I just thought of someone from wayyy back. ''thetribe'' She was a great person to have around the site. So nice!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Never met thetribe...must've been before my time here.

Gut....you referring to the "walkers"???
LOL
Granny Bear Wrote:Never met thetribe...must've been before my time here.

Gut....you referring to the "walkers"???
LOL

:Thumbs:

I dont know how guys make it to work with that being available to them.....:Shaking:
They are becoming more plentiful by the hour!