•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Bengals Opening Day
Yeah, when was that 1 loss last year? A new era because your Bengals aren't the embarrassment of the league anymore!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, when was that 1 loss last year? A new era because your Bengals aren't the embarrassment of the league anymore!

I meant in the regular season, Steelers won 2-1 including the playoffs.

New era because they're not the embarrassment of the league anymore, they're a contender, and they're growing to one of the best team's in the NFL, no one takes them lightly, and they'll do big things
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
133 days til glory!!!!!!!! The draft has me even more pumped!!!! (I think we needed a tight end, but awesome draft besides that, jmo)
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BurntTires Wrote:131

Can't get here fast enough, I turn 22 next week, which I'm not looking forward to, I am, however, looking forward to September 10th...... My heart calls out for it
who do the bengals play first?
clubber_layne Wrote:who do the bengals play first?

That would be the Chiefs in Kansas City
BFritz Wrote:That would be the Chiefs in Kansas City

Thanks Bfritz
clubber_layne Wrote:Thanks Bfritz

Not a problem, I'll lend a hand and anything else I can to any Bengals fan. I've said it many times, but my passion and love lies in the Bengals. WHO-DEY BABY
BurntTires Wrote:129

Summer's here: My summer will be spent laying in the sun by the pool, then my brother gets married in Charlotte in August, and then a week later my other brother's friend is having his bachelor party in Vegas. After that, it goes straight into football season.......... WHO-DEY KIDS
BurntTires Wrote:126

You're cheating......... You post before midnight, and it's my birthday in 48 minutes...... let me post at midnight:ChairHit:
No problem you can have it.... And by the way Happy Birthday and have a good one.
BurntTires Wrote:No problem you can have it.... And by the way Happy Birthday and have a good one.

Thanks!!!!!!! Call me disfunctional, but this does make me happy and starts my birthday off right!! Going to be a great day!!:Clap:
125 days!!

3011 hours!!!!

180,660 minutes!!!!

108396000 seconds!!!!!!!!!
124 days
won't be long
CatDawg Wrote:won't be long
Amen brother, I was worried about school and stuff, I knew that if grades weren't good I wouldn't be doing anything probly with the rest of my life. All my plans for the summer and love for the Bengals was resting on just passing my classes, and it was my hardest of 6 semesters yet. Exams were coming around, the draft was soon, summer was here, got a 2.875 (my best GPA in college so far, I have a traumatic brain injury, so I was pumped).

Then the Bengals come out and have a great draft, and it was looking great, except they needed a tight end (should've drafted one imo), and then they sign Hamby from Ohio State.

Now I'm still keeping up on Palmer's rehab, they're not making any promises yet, but it looks good. He's doing well, and starting to be a little mobile again.

I love the Bengals
122 days
Who is the Bengals first game against?
Strike-Out Wrote:Who is the Bengals first game against?

That would be the Chiefs of Kansas City
121 days
120 days.

Reports and the Bengals say that Palmer's rehab is going well, but it's still up-in-the-air if he'll be ready for opening day. However, I believe that it's even better than they're saying, but they're not saying it's as good as it is just in case he doesn't make it back
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next