•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney vs. Obama - Debate #3
Hoot Gibson Wrote:He needs to say that he will never be too busy to meet with Netanyahu.
The right answer was, "Yes, we will treat an attack on Israel as an attack on America." So far, it looks like Romney is playing for a draw and he is losing.
My goodness Romney...dang. This is the last debate, the last memory people will have on this. Get yourself together!!!!
There we go!!!! Good line Romney!!!!
"Apology tour" was good but I would have mentioned the repeated bowing.
Maybe he's thinking about game 7 (SF 7 St.L 0) or MOnday night football ( Chi 10 Det 0)
Romney picking it up!
Romney seems to be rallying strongly. "Apology tour" rattles Obama. Obama is rambling now.
Romney is studdering like crazy.
Wow! Nice strike by Romney On the letter from 38 democratic senators!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Romney is studdering like crazy.
The word is stuttering and Obama does it non-stop when he is not reading a teleprompter. That has never seemed to bother you.
And yes, wildcat, that stuttering is starting to annoy me.
He's not reading from a TelePrompter and he is ahead of this debate right now.

If Romney had something to say back to everything Obama just hammered him on he would have said it. We seen that in the first 2 debates.
He wouldn't of just said I don't get to respond.
Romney has no foreign policy. Surprising . He seems ill prepared.
Looks like Obama on the first debatez
Rape lol
romney sounds like he may even vote for obama LOL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Looks like Obama on the first debatez
Not even close. Obama's performance may have been the worst of any modern presidential candidate. I agree that Romney has not done as well tonight as he did in the first two debates. It is always a mistake to sit on a big lead.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Not even close. Obama's performance may have been the worst of any modern presidential candidate. I agree that Romney has not done as well tonight as he did in the first two debates. It is always a mistake to sit on a big lead.

btw what are calling a big lead?
China...here we go. Romney has a chance for a big one here.
"You didn't build it ?"
4_real Wrote:btw what are calling a big lead?
The most dominant performance in a presidential debate in modern history, followed by a second very strong performance, and a total reversal of the momentum in this campaign. Romney came in to this debate playing not to lose. He has lost it, IMO.
Did Romney just lob a softball at the President?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Not even close. Obama's performance may have been the worst of any modern presidential candidate. I agree that Romney has not done as well tonight as he did in the first two debates. It is always a mistake to sit on a big lead.

Playing not to loose.
So far, Romney doing really well on China.
Lol . Punched in the face.
and Obama just hit it
Bob Seger Wrote:Playing not to loose.
Exactly, Bob. I would have loved to debate Obama on his foreign policy. I may have lost too but Obama would lost that smirk.
honestly it seems to me other then the economy romney is just about clueless..mix him and john mccain and that MIGHT beat obama..but this clown romney hasnt the first clue..
Romney has a huge smile. Obama must have told a whopper lol
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next