Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 35 Knox Central 6
Senior Amoh Kumengisa.

[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2012-...0615-S.jpg]

KC's Devon Evans goes downfield with a long pass.

[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2012-...0708-S.jpg]
Reece Ryan has had to step into an offense designed around one of the states best quarterbacks and one that relies on the pass. A tough situation for a sophomore. But he has established his own style in the system and come a long way in 5 games.

[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2012-...crop-S.jpg]

U of L recruit Kyle Bolin supports Reece from the sidelines after his recent surgery for his torn ACL:

[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2012-...1326-S.jpg]
Knox got on the board on the very last play of the game.

[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2012-...crop-S.jpg]

The Panthers were 1 - 4 in the red zone. Including a drive at the end of the 2nd half. A score before half time would have changed the tone of this game at the start of the 2nd half.

Congratulations to Knox Central on a great season.
bellcobobcats11 Wrote:In 2008, KC went 9-4 with losses to Corbin, Pulaski, and Bell Twice.. In 2010, KC went 10-3 with losses to Johnson Central and Bell twice.. Knox Central is completely overrated and always have been.. They've never made it past a regional championship game, Harlan County, Belfry, Bell County all have.. Jeffrey Canady has never showed up in a big game on his high school career.. Big time players carry their teams when it matters the most and he never has

Your a A@@8888 to talk about a kid that has had the career this kid has had,are you jealous he will be playing on saturdays and your son isn't. The Canady kid plays his heart out every game and he is not superman. He has to have help, just like anybody else. What a A22 come down to KNOX and run that mouth.:lame:Now I hope the Louisville team beats your A22.
highschoolfan Wrote:Your a A@@8888 to talk about a kid that has had the career this kid has had,are you jealous he will be playing on saturdays and your son isn't. The Canady kid plays his heart out every game and he is not superman. He has to have help, just like anybody else. What a A22 come down to KNOX and run that mouth.:lame:Now I hope the Louisville team beats your A22.

Lol jealous? No, not at all.. Everything my son got he earned.. Nothing was ever given to him and he never used anything to enhance his performance.. It's not that hard to look the part if you want to cheat.. Please give me one example of him showing up in a BIG GAME in his career.. I'm not saying the kid doesn't have talent.. But he's not what everyone puts him out to be.. Oh yeah, at least my son has a ring on his finger:Thumbs:
bellcobobcats11 Wrote:Lol jealous? No, not at all.. Everything my son got he earned.. Nothing was ever given to him and he never used anything to enhance his performance.. It's not that hard to look the part if you want to cheat.. Please give me one example of him showing up in a BIG GAME in his career.. I'm not saying the kid doesn't have talent.. But he's not what everyone puts him out to be.. Oh yeah, at least my son has a ring on his finger:Thumbs:

I guess its going to be a throw down next year in Barbourville. Play nice or they will cancel your contracts again.:igiveup:
Can a person from Catholic explain how the turf works down there? We also have football/baseball, but just have painted on lines that fade away a lot by baseball season. I assume that the lines on your field are stitched, just wondering how it works, I wish we could find a way to decorate our field a little better without making it an eye sore during baseball.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Can a person from Catholic explain how the turf works down there? We also have football/baseball, but just have painted on lines that fade away a lot by baseball season. I assume that the lines on your field are stitched, just wondering how it works, I wish we could find a way to decorate our field a little better without making it an eye sore during baseball.

All the markings are permanent. The end zone is is in right field of the baseball game. So during baseball the football (and soccer and lacrosse) lines are all still there.

The markings are permanent. No repainting. No fading.
bellcobobcats11 Wrote:Lol jealous? No, not at all.. Everything my son got he earned.. Nothing was ever given to him and he never used anything to enhance his performance.. It's not that hard to look the part if you want to cheat.. Please give me one example of him showing up in a BIG GAME in his career.. I'm not saying the kid doesn't have talent.. But he's not what everyone puts him out to be.. Oh yeah, at least my son has a ring on his finger:Thumbs:

Vs. Boyle County in the playoffs last year.

18 carries 159 yards 2 TD's in 28-14 loss.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...5121_21941
Hatz Wrote:Vs. Boyle County in the playoffs last year.

Along with:

3 receptions
2 fumble recoveries
5 solo tackles
10 assisted tackles
Hatz Wrote:Vs. Boyle County in the playoffs last year.

Ok, I respect those numbers.. I never said the kid can't play, but he's overrated.. Appreciate you answering
very nice response.
I won't to congratulate ever one involved from the Players, Head Coach down through the managers it was great season.

Boyle Co.--Rowan Co.--Mercer Co.--Johnson Central--. Now go and insult some other Kid ==:lmao: Big Man.
knighted Wrote:very nice response.

Sorry i didnt finish my post. I meant to say "a very response but I just don't understand why people post hurtful things about 18 year old and under young men. He may not be Shawn Alexander but Canady is a heck of a football player."
highschoolfan Wrote:Boyle Co.--Rowan Co.--Mercer Co.--Johnson Central--. Now go and insult some other Kid ==:lmao: Big Man.

Boyle- I respect.. Rowan- his sophomore yr, terrible defense, TERRIBLE! Mercer- not sure about.. Johnson Central- respect the program, and what he did against them but game really actually does not matter. I said Big Games, that its do or die, win or go home .. I wish the best for Jeffrey and hope he succeeds, but IMO he's overrated
knighted Wrote:Sorry i didnt finish my post. I meant to say "a very response but I just don't understand why people post hurtful things about 18 year old and under young men. He may not be Shawn Alexander but Canady is a heck of a football player."

In no means was I trying to hurt or offend Jeffrey.. If he or anybody on here believes that, I apologize.. I had no knowledge of him showing up in a big game that mattered, and somebody proved to me that he had.. I still believe hes overrated and if he goes on to college an proves me wrong, ill be the first to admit it
bellcobobcats11 Wrote:Boyle- I respect.. Rowan- his sophomore yr, terrible defense, TERRIBLE! Mercer- not sure about.. Johnson Central- respect the program, and what he did against them but game really actually does not matter. I said Big Games, that its do or die, win or go home .. I wish the best for Jeffrey and hope he succeeds, but IMO he's overrated

I'm not bashing you for your opinion. That's what these boards are about.

However if that is the criteria a lot of harsh words could be said for Cory Davenport. He had very little rushing yards against Boyle in 2009 and 2010 when it "counted most." :Thumbs:
knighted Wrote:Sorry i didnt finish my post. I meant to say "a very response but I just don't understand why people post hurtful things about 18 year old and under young men. He may not be Shawn Alexander but Canady is a heck of a football player."

Hatz Wrote:I'm not bashing you for your opinion. That's what these boards are about.

However if that is the criteria a lot of harsh words could be said for Cory Davenport. He had very little rushing yards against Boyle in 2009 and 2010 when it "counted most." :Thumbs:

Nice argument, but Cory Davenport showed up in other games.. Regional Championship vs undefeated Lawrence Co 2009 23 carries 146 yards 2 TD's.. regional championship 2010 vs Knox Central, not sure about numbers but he absolutely killed them.. 2011 Regional Championshiip @ CentrAl 27 carries 134 yds