Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort @ Beechwood 11/16
Oh...... I feel intimidated!!!!!
I think it will be an incredible night of football. Two great teams. Frankfort by 10. Too much speed on both sides of ball. 34-24
Frankfort really has a shot here and they cant get afford to give up big plays on 3rd down and have missed tackles. I know the game is at Beechwood which makes Beechwood the favorite but i really think Frankfort is ready this year.. They played the Rockcastles and Green Countys who are power running teams and LCA and Danville who have speed and will spread you out. They got the comparison of both during the season and i think it has prepared them for this game..
Beechwood by 10
Bac, are you serious. Rockcastle Co, Green Co, LCA, Danville wiith a back up qb? That is how they got prepared for Bwood. I will buy into the speed some but to say playing these teams did anything at all to remotely get you all ready for Bwood is a laughable statement. I really think this could be a good game, but please think before you type.
mysonis55 Wrote:Bac, are you serious. Rockcastle Co, Green Co, LCA, Danville wiith a back up qb? That is how they got prepared for Bwood. I will buy into the speed some but to say playing these teams did anything at all to remotely get you all ready for Bwood is a laughable statement. I really think this could be a good game, but please think before you type.

The point is Rockcastle and Green County are teams that are going to pound you all game long with runs and for a team like frankfort to take that is good and shows how far along theyve come.. That Same Rockcastle team last year beat Frankfort, not sure if they played Green County last year... But Green Co is a solid program..
Watched the film, there is no comparison. In the Rockcastle game they could afford to load everyone inside the box to stop the run. That will not be possible against Bwood. I noticed that all 11 defensive players for Frankfort were within 7 yards of the ball.
My prediction is that on Saturday Whitepantherthing, will be quiet!!! That is until next football season.
FYI: Game starts in Ft Mitchell are 730pm hopefully that make it easier for the Frankfort fans to get there.
I just found out i have to drive to Frankfort this afternoon. Should be getting close to Frankfort around 8 Eastern. What radio station can i catch the game on?
Game is in Beechwood, come on over the FCHS vs. Cooper game should be a good one, 1100 east main st. 40601
Frankfort will win if: they can stop the run and get Beechwood into 3rd and long situations.

Beechwood will win if: they can get an early lead and make Frankfort play catch up in the 1st half

I still like Frankfort, but it'll be interesting to see if Frankfort can win in a close game
you are correct that one should be exciting, no defense. Whoever has the ball last wins.
rednblackattack Wrote:I just found out i have to drive to Frankfort this afternoon. Should be getting close to Frankfort around 8 Eastern. What radio station can i catch the game on?

I don't know about in Frankfort but you can listen to the game online at http://www.tristateinternetsportsradio.com/
FCSPY Wrote:Game is in Beechwood, come on over the FCHS vs. Cooper game should be a good one, 1100 east main st. 40601

Been there quite a few times. My nephew graduated from Franklin in 2012 i lived there while he was a Fresh and Soph so i have been to the school to see a few games. Thought about it but depending on when i get to town i might.
who is your nephew
Ryan Potter
FCSPY Wrote:who is your nephew

Know him? He only played football his fresh year was more of a soccer player.
beechwood wins easily
More perspective:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...311140113/

Going to be a great game!
It doesn't matter who wins this game. The Mayfield Cardinals are on the other side of the bracket. Enough said!
Mayfield is far and away the best team in 1A. Nobody will be within 25 of them for the remainder of the season.
Who pissed in E's wheat use today. No one from Mayfield has come on here and said anything of the sort. This is the second such post I have found by him today. We are just concerning ourselves with KCD tonight. If we get past them, then we will worry about the next step.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield is far and away the best team in 1A. Nobody will be within 25 of them for the remainder of the season.

Dude we all get your sarcasm great. Funny thing is when the Mayfield fans got on here for discussion a few from Frankfort and a few from Williamsburg started slammin so we slammed back. Except we backed it up with facts and pointed out things in a respectful manner until we were disrespected. We all have a right to our opinion. I do think Mayfield is the best 1a team doenst mean we will win it all. If Frankfort Beechwood or Hazard won it i wouldnt be surprised at all.
No he must have been before my time here at FCHS I did not get really into them til last year.
Don't get upset red&blk, it's just E. That name comes from the fact his posts aren't even smart enough to get an F so we have to give him an E. He just has some type of issue with us. You cannot talk rationally with him, he is way too smart for that.
anybody going to the game from frankfort tonight?

the school has a small parking lot, so I suggest parking by the back of Kroger's. There's an entrance up there and it's right off the interstate.
Good luck to both teams. Hope the game is injury free.
Beechwood by 2 TDs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Remember the Cardinals are waiting. You may want to lose close tonight to avoid humiliation next week.