Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten in the 15th...
Going off the scores posted this week, and judging by what I've seen throughout the rest of the year, my top 10 this week are...

1.Paintsville
2.Belfry
3.Johnson County
4.Martin County
5.Dorton
6.Magoffin County
7.Millard
8.Pikeville
9.Betsy Layne
10.Elkhorn City

Dropped Out: Johns Creek
More in depth ---

1.Paintsville - Beat: Johnson County, Dorton, Betsy Layne, Johns Creek --- Lost: No One In Region
2.Belfry - Beat: Millard, Pikeville, Dorton, Mullins --- Lost: No One In Region
3.Johnson County - Beat: Martin County, Magoffin County --- Lost: Paintsville, Martin County, Magoffin
4.Martin County - Beat: Johnson County, Dorton --- Lost: Johnson County, Pikeville
5.Dorton - Beat: Mullins, Adams, Johns Creek, Elkhorn City --- Lost: Paintsville, Martin County, Johns Creek, Belfry
6.Magoffin County - Beat: Johnson County --- Lost: Johnson County
7.Millard - Beat: Pikeville, Mullins --- Lost: Martin County, Betsy Layne
8.Pikeville - Beat: Betsy Layne, Johns Creek, Martin County --- Lost: Millard, Belfry
9.Betsy Layne - Beat: Adams, Millard --- Lost: Painstville, Pikeville
10.Elkhorn City - Beat: Johns Creek --- Lost: Pikeville, Dorton, Johns Creek

Dropped Out: Johns Creek

Consideration:
Johns Creek - Beat: Dorton, Millard, Mullins --- Lost: Mullins, Pikeville, Elkhorn City, Dorton
Mullins - Beat: Johns Creek --- Lost: Johns Creek

Thats all the games I know, someone else might be able to add to it.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Well, why don't we just encourage both Paintsville and Belfry coaches to schedule a game, quit arguing and find out who is better. Lace 'em up!

Ask and ye shall receive...Belfry and Paintsville will be playing both A & B team games on 1/9/2013. I think it is at Belfry, but I'm not 100% sure on that part.
Glad to see they are making the game happen. Just wished it could be a few days later. Bentley doesnt fly back in from the all american football game until the 8th but I am sure he will be ready.
mullins beat BL at BL.
and beat millard by 18 at knott county,and Dylan potter didn't go outta the game till the 3rd and mullins was up double digits.
Pikeville beat Millard by 20 or so, and Mullins by 1 at Knott County is what I was told. I also know they beat Mullins by 8 at home.
I agree that Magoffin county is either in the top ten or very close to it. I recently watched the Johnson C. and Magoffin game last week. Magoffin's 8th grade give JC a run for their money they lost by a few points but with a different line up. They were missing their regular point guard. I'm not sure who 31 is but he is one to watch out for very good defense player. I've seen him and Lovely play before and their hard to beat.
They have proven that they are one of the best teams even without Russell.