Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship game update
TD Bama. Tide up 21-0

Sorry ND fans this game is over. The best team will win and that team is well on their way. They are just shredding ND's defense while ND's offense can't get going because Bama's defense is that good
Notre Dame is stunned!! They have a constipated look on their face!!!
FBALL Wrote:Did anybody really expect anything different.

No not really but I did think they could hang with bama early. This just shows how strong the sec really is. Confusedinglepar
Bama takes over on downs.
OMG!! Did you SEE that pass deflection??!!!
Notre Dame would have been the 4th best team in the SEC West this year, and if Bobby Petrino wouldnt have gotten fired, they would have been 5th. This game is proving that. But its whatever.
ROLL TIDE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where is nd stud linebacker? Haven't heard his name all night.
Bamas first punt! Not cause the Irish stopped them stupid holding call
I would have much rather seen Oregon play Bama think it would have been a much better game!
Where are all the ND fans? All week they talked trash, but not a word from any of them saying anything about this old fashion sec butt whopping they are getting!!! Rollllll tide!!
I have a word for a QB that runs out of bounds 1/2 yards shy of a first down.....
Think Monday night raw would be more exciting than this game.
Granny Bear Wrote:I have a word for a QB that runs out of bounds 1/2 yards shy of a first down.....

Scarrrred!!!! :igiveup:
Mountaineer Man Wrote:I would have much rather seen Oregon play Bama think it would have been a much better game!

Amen.

But that would still be a beat down.
Can't wait to hear Golic on mike and mike in the morning eat crow
ouch; how would you like a 500 pound knee to the right calf???
Somebody tell #13 this is tackle football.
Bama simply stops themselves
Dang just missed the bomb
WHAT a tackle!!!
This game is the reason we have to have a playoff
So far its looking good for me in bowl mania. Bama has the 21, now if ND could find 7 points laying around somewhere.
Im not really a fan of either team. However, Notre Dame should have had the ball down 7-0 inside the Bama redzone early in the game and the officials robbed them of that opportunity. With that said it's good to see the SEC dominate.
The officials are from the 13th region. If you don't believe me, ask panther nation!!

Wink
Manti tryin too arm tackle an Alabama back... lol
All year long the media wanted ND in this game. Goes to show the media don't know $h!t
Hmmm, how do you help a 360 pound football player, with a knee injury, off the field????
Can they score again before the half???
Yep
well shit there goes my bowl mania trophy..