Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you drive ?
I dont drive just use the thumb, its cheaper on gas. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I wanna get a pimped out handicapped van with like 26 inch spinning rims and painted Bengals colors with tiger stripes, maybe I'll be able to get it so when the rims spin it says "Who-Dey" in like hologram style
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
a 98 corolla with euros right now but hopefully a truck or sports car soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
That's really weird that alot of people on here drive brand new cars and trucks and their still in High School. Either your mommy's and daddy's have alot of money or I'm starting to smell a little B.S.

Smile

1998 Malibu for me.
airball3 Wrote:That's really weird that alot of people on here drive brand new cars and trucks and their still in High School. Either your mommy's and daddy's have alot of money or I'm starting to smell a little B.S.

heard that lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
1998 hunter green convertable mustang with dual exhaust v6 and not in the greatest of condtions but runs decent enough to get me to most places.
Da Cheem Wrote:1998 hunter green convertable mustang with dual exhaust v6 and not in the greatest of condtions but runs decent enough to get me to most places.
Thats the main thing, gets you to where you want to go.
2005 Jaguar
2002 Carolina blue Ford Focus...
2000 Red Civic for me. Or a 2006 Madza Tribute.
2003 Avalanche
Beef Wrote:2003 Avalanche

My dad has been looking at new Avalanches. Do you like yours?
Did I mention that I get 35 miles per gallon? :Thumbs:
Brittany0121 Wrote:My dad has been looking at new Avalanches. Do you like yours?
I LOVE it....minus that I get half for what twentythree gets in the MPG department :Thumbs: