Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs 2013
Very quiet in here. I know Belfry and Hazard got together a couple times for 7 on 7 passing, and neither side said a word about how everyone looked.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Very quiet in here. I know Belfry and Hazard got together a couple times for 7 on 7 passing, and neither side said a word about how everyone looked.

Do you think these two will scrimmage again this year..? And that is quiet odd.. Wonder what's up with things.
bac2369 Wrote:Do you think these two will scrimmage again this year..? And that is quiet odd.. Wonder what's up with things.

Supposedly they are scrimmaging the 23rd.

Not a lot of people go to a 7 on 7 practice... especially Belfry fans because a 7 on 7 is essentially telling you very limited about the team itself.

I do know someone who went and they didn't comment on scoring or many specifics. Here's all I heard:

- Sani Warren was Sani Warren. Smooth, threw a pretty ball, accurate.

- Hazard's QB looked pretty good.

- Hazard had a tall WR who looked like a D-1 Athlete. Wondered if it was another Olinger.

- Trenity Carr is a monster, DaVontae Dari has gained muscle and looked good and will be a contributor somewhere on the field, Taylor is Belfry's best pass catcher.

- Hazard had some nice players, but didn't appear to have the shear depth of talent as some years past.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Supposedly they are scrimmaging the 23rd.

Not a lot of people go to a 7 on 7 practice... especially Belfry fans because a 7 on 7 is essentially telling you very limited about the team itself.

I do know someone who went and they didn't comment on scoring or many specifics. Here's all I heard:

- Sani Warren was Sani Warren. Smooth, threw a pretty ball, accurate.

- Hazard's QB looked pretty good.

- Hazard had a tall WR who looked like a D-1 Athlete. Wondered if it was another Olinger.

- Trenity Carr is a monster, DaVontae Dari has gained muscle and looked good and will be a contributor somewhere on the field, Taylor is Belfry's best pass catcher.

- Hazard had some nice players, but didn't appear to have the shear depth of talent as some years past.
Maybe the Hudson kid from Texas, I believe. Great body, if it is him. Dominated against PHS in basketball.