Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 99 Miami 92 (Game 4)
CraftCreeker Wrote:Uhhhh Lebron James is the only one that has a mismatch AT ALL.

Who else's shoulders would you want the game to be on? THE KING'S duhhh.

I actually don't watch Lebron, the only thing I watch is him flopping around like a big fish out of water.

Why don't you open your eyes and realize that this human being should be unstoppable, but hey look THE SERIES IS TIED 2-2 by the PACERS.

The Pacers have no one that is supposedly "comparably" to Lebron James.

Do you even turn on Sports Center? I'm sure the sports analyst on there knows a whole lot more about basketball than you do.

You act like your some kind of basketball genius. Guess what, I know I'm not and I really don't care. Heck I didn't even play HS basketball.

Here you are saying I'm the one on his Jock strap? Really......
I'm the one? HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

:biglmao:

Guess what, SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA HAVE TO STEP UP BECAUSE ALL LEBRON CAN DO IS FLOP. FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLIPPTY FLOP.

I hope he gets fine more and more, it's sad what this game has become.
lol open your eyes they were up 2-1 last year dumb shit. Whats more pressure? Not rocket science. And Lebron really looked scared especially in the third. C'mon your 12 right?:biglmao:Confusedinglepar:biglmao:Confusedinglepar:biglmao:Confusedinglepar
Lebron isnt Jordan. Closes thing the World has seen to unstoppable. Like I said your 12 right?
Aslan Wrote:^Disagree. Shaq in his prime, then a few years later, Kobe in his prime. If Lebron wins a few more rings he'll be in that conversation.

If Shaq and Jordan were on the same team in their prime...
Shaq would have still led the league in scoring.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lebron isnt Jordan. Closes thing the World has seen to unstoppable. Like I said your 12 right?
:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Hey guys I got called 12! Well mister I'm rubber and your glue whatever bounces off me sticks to you THEEhEEEHEE.

I watched most of the game last night and guess what LEBRON stepped it up a bit and didn't flip flop around, and guess what they won and It doesn't surprise me at all whenever he takes over LIKE HE IS SUPPOSE TO.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Silence. I love how Lebron can shut all you haters up so quickly and easily. Makes me laugh! GOAT! Stats and shooting % both are proof he is the greatest PLAYER. (Not greatest legacy) Championships are team accomplishments, so let's talk about the actual individual player. Lebron hands down, no questions, head and heels better than MJ ever was. And one more thing, Jordan QUIT the game, so (His love and passion) for the game isn't what you biased fans like to believe it is.