Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money and Naked
LOL. I'll be sure to do that. :lol:
Ok...this was funny....now it's becomming an AWFUL mental picture Green_Lig:
LOL....It would take some money to get me to go streaking....I'd do it for $1,000
Beef Wrote:Not much motion is made when a pebble is thrown into the ocean :twisted:

:lol::lol:
Bat Masterson Wrote:If you see me running down the street naked, don't blink or you will miss the angry husband with a gun who is chasing me. 8)

:confused::confused::confused: And to think all this time I thought you were a male Smile
I wish a was a little more discrete--

But I did this task before for a grand total of 15.24.

The only bad thing is--I had to run a mile. (The ac***ulation effect added up by lap 2).
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I wish a was a little more discrete--

But I did this task before for a grand total of 15.24.

The only bad thing is--I had to run a mile. (The ac***ulation effect added up by lap 2).

Smile How much money was involved for you to do this?
torQQue Wrote:Smile How much money was involved for you to do this?

I got to keep the whole 15.24 . . . . I am still trying to decide if it was worth it . . . (I was in high school).
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I got to keep the whole 15.24 . . . . I am still trying to decide if it was worth it . . . (I was in high school).

I missed the 15.24 part Smile

I would have to say it would take alot more than that to get my big ass flashing around naked Smile
5 bucks? I'm proud to show what I was blessed with...
torQQue Wrote:I missed the 15.24 part Smile

I would have to say it would take alot more than that to get my big ass flashing around naked Smile

What can I say? I was YOUNG--and especially DUMB!
There isn't enough money in the world to do it now . . . . .
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:What can I say? I was YOUNG--and especially DUMB!
There isn't enough money in the world to do it now . . . . .

Smile When I was young I done plenty of dumb things myself. However, I don't recall running around naked. If I did I was most likely intoxicated.

However, BGG did convince me to wear speedos on the beach one time. Wasn't a pretty site:Shaking:
torQQue Wrote:Smile When I was young I done plenty of dumb things myself. However, I don't recall running around naked. If I did I was most likely intoxicated.

However, BGG did convince me to wear speedos on the beach one time. Wasn't a pretty site:Shaking:

I hope that you are just kidding around there!

I would stip it ALL OFF before I would wear speedos . . . .

How did she talk you into that?
Does running to my shorts after skinny dipping count?
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I hope that you are just kidding around there!

I would stip it ALL OFF before I would wear speedos . . . .

How did she talk you into that?

All I can say man, is some women have some great techniques they use to manipulate us men. I know you know where I coming from because your married as well Smile
torQQue Wrote:All I can say man, is some women have some great techniques they use to manipulate us men. I know you know where I coming from because your married as well Smile

I had a feeling that you were going to say that.

The only thing that I can say is that one of my good friends tried to tell me about getting married . . . . . needless to say--I didn't listen.

Now, when I try to share those same hints--they won't listen like I didn't listen.

There is nothing wrong with gettting married (my wife is a lot cooler than I give her credit for), but the woman that you think you are marrying usually turns out to be different than the woman that you are married to (I hope that makes sense).

Man, QQ--I only hope that you get some payback for that one!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I had a feeling that you were going to say that.

The only thing that I can say is that one of my good friends tried to tell me about getting married . . . . . needless to say--I didn't listen.

Now, when I try to share those same hints--they won't listen like I didn't listen.

There is nothing wrong with gettting married (my wife is a lot cooler than I give her credit for), but the woman that you think you are marrying usually turns out to be different than the woman that you are married to (I hope that makes sense).

Man, QQ--I only hope that you get some payback for that one!

Makes perfect sense. When I met BGG she was bossy. Now that we are married she is even bossier.

I do enjoy every minute I spend with her. Shes a good mommy and a very supportive wife. Even though she is a little bossy I wouldn't change one thing about her. Without her direction I sometimes wonder what my life would of turned out like.

KYHB -->Well I got her to wear a G-String on the beach. But the problem with that is that she actually look really good in it.
and she knew it Smile
haahahaha won't believe it till i see pics
crazytaxidriver Wrote:haahahaha won't believe it till i see pics
Me eiher we need to see some proof.
I actually have a photo of QQ in the speedos..I think the color was maybe burgundy but the photo would need to be scanned in and I dont have a scanner anymore..lol...
hahahh I don't think that's the photos we were talking about lol..
wouldnt take me much... i ran around the lake camp ground naked for free
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahahh I don't think that's the photos we were talking about lol..
You're right it's not!
You mean you can get paid to run around the neighborhood nakkie??? Sheez, where is my check??
NEVER! There isn't enough money in the world that could get me to run around naked or wear a thong, etc on the beach...
Listen if money and Bourbon are involved Im all in.
Also you guys need to knock it off with all this goody goody crap about marriage.
Its only goody goody if you have the right person, which I of course know absolutly nothing about but I can tell you about *****s, and tramps as I lived so close to one for around nine fun filled years. At times as much as i hate to say it i am sure I had some fun, it just the agrivation that I had to put up with in the end blinded me to all they great outings we had with my inlaws.
And Im sure my ex would have or did run around an area with little or nothing on, sometimes money was envloved sometime not.
I wonder if they would pay me double to put my clothes back on
Doc Holliday Wrote:Listen if money and Bourbon are involved Im all in.
Also you guys need to knock it off with all this goody goody crap about marriage.
Its only goody goody if you have the right person, which I of course know absolutly nothing about but I can tell you about *****s, and tramps as I lived so close to one for around nine fun filled years. At times as much as i hate to say it i am sure I had some fun, it just the agrivation that I had to put up with in the end blinded me to all they great outings we had with my inlaws.
And Im sure my ex would have or did run around an area with little or nothing on, sometimes money was envloved sometime not.
I know where you're coming from Doc, did she have a sister? If not she must have hung around my ex from time to time, they seem to be alot alike.
torQQue Wrote:Smile

Thats pretty funny.....There is no way I would do that....:big grin: